Doesn't Kat still have her Hit Confirms?

#1DrCruisePosted 3/14/2013 10:46:05 PM
I don't see any major changes applied to her.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerGuides 1.10
#2LizardheartPosted 3/14/2013 10:48:13 PM
As someone who plays Kat out of necessity (and contribute a LOT of broken things about her), no. They only removed her easiest ToD to do. She can still ToD off her jabs, off debris and off a.s.1.

As far as her Kill Confirms, yep. She still has em.

She's still broken.
#3DrCruise(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:51:22 PM
Quote:As someone who plays Kat out of necessity (and contribute a LOT of broken things about her), no. They only removed her easiest ToD to do. She can still ToD off her jabs, off debris and off a.s.1.

She's still broken.

@Lizardheart

Oh no. So they removed HCs for some characters but she still has hers. I expect Kat usage to go up and no way to deal with it.
---
#4PegetaPosted 3/14/2013 10:52:16 PM
Playstation Kat battle royale
#5ImDyinSquirtlePosted 3/14/2013 10:52:29 PM
Lizardheart posted...
As someone who plays Kat out of necessity (and contribute a LOT of broken things about her), no. They only removed her easiest ToD to do. She can still ToD off her jabs, off debris and off a.s.1.

She's still broken.

Well this defeats the whole purpose of the system revamping then =\
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#6Heroicmedic92Posted 3/14/2013 10:53:30 PM
Lizardheart posted...

She's still broken.

So stupid man. A lot of the high tiers are getting whacked by the nerf bat and she virtually remains the same.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Sly, Kratos, Ratchet
#7LizardheartPosted 3/14/2013 11:03:41 PM
Cuz she's meant to be the game's sex appeal; of course she's stupid and this system revamp is useless in patching the game.
#8PegetaPosted 3/14/2013 11:07:46 PM
well I got my cat suit and I'm ready to go
#9redskinsrock26Posted 3/14/2013 11:21:37 PM
Just based on what has been revealed so far and what I expect to see tomorrow, Kat looks literally god tier for 1v1s. Like considerably more broken than Meta Knight has ever been and way more broken than she was prepatch (aside from the lack of glitches). Every other currently viable 1v1 character got annihilated or most likely will be, while she only has minor changes. I could be wrong but I guess only time will tell.
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#10DrCruise(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:25:00 PM
Quote:Just based on what has been revealed so far and what I expect to see tomorrow, Kat looks literally god tier for 1v1s. Like considerably more broken than Meta Knight has ever been and way more broken than she was prepatch (aside from the lack of glitches). Every other currently viable 1v1 character got annihilated or most likely will be, while she only has minor changes. I could be wrong but I guess only time will tell.
@redskinsrock26

This is what I fear.
---