My honest opinion on the Sly nerfs

#1Heroicmedic92Posted 3/15/2013 8:11:16 PM(edited)
If counter is used the way it was intended, the nerf is none existant.

Level 1 simply moves it to how the other level 1's were.

And.... thats it!

Nerfs are pretty fair. Wish they would fix stupid alarm clock bug.

Wow! This makes me not want to drop Sly. Sucks im most likely going to still do it through :(
---
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Sly, Kratos, Ratchet
#2dadkwasherePosted 3/15/2013 7:15:00 PM(edited)
Go play some sly 4. Its fun.
---
"They never understood you like I did, Snake. You're human, so its only right you go by your real name: David Hayter." *flips table*
#3G-ScythePosted 3/15/2013 7:25:52 PM
primadonna
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#4Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/15/2013 7:27:36 PM
dadkwashere posted...

I'm actually not enjoying it as much as Id hope to. It feels just like Sly 2 and 3 and not enough like Sly 1. :/
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#5AndKevinBaconPosted 3/15/2013 7:49:19 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
dadkwashere posted...

I'm actually not enjoying it as much as Id hope to. It feels just like Sly 2 and 3 and not enough like Sly 1. :/

Sly 2 is the best.
#6NDgamer1122Posted 3/15/2013 8:50:30 PM
dadkwashere posted...

Too me, it feels like Sly 2, but dumbed down. The mission structure was weak, and I felt like there was a lack of fun abilities, especially with the later ancestors (climb ropes faster? Launch higher from hooks? Climb ice? Really?)

I never even got all the masks. I was able to stomach getting all the treasures, but I only got 50 masks, enough for Ratchet's Wrench, but looks like I'll be missing out on Cole's Amp. Ah well.

Sanzaru can do better with a sequel. Episode 3 felt like sooo much filler, and each world didn't feel especially long. They could have fleshed out the characters more, especially the ancestors.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#7blaze19_0XPosted 3/15/2013 8:58:45 PM
They should have nerfed forward triangle a bit. It's a little too safe on block and nets far too much AP for how safe it is and the range.
#8ThaCMasterPosted 3/15/2013 9:01:22 PM
He still has that stupid barrel and some other things. His level 1 is dangerous because of the ground game, and 5 frames is not godly. It CAN be punished so he can't mash it out but you won't hit it out of reaction anyways.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com