My biggest complaint about Isaac

#1blazin640Posted 3/16/2013 8:37:01 PM(edited)
That level 1. It has a hit confirm itself in the freakin super. How cheap is that?
Please tell me I'm wrong.

EDIT: The freezing move (stasis) is in his moveset AS WELL as in his level 1 super. I'm talking about the super itself.
---
If you see this sig right under your quote, expect hell.
#2SilverShadow881Posted 3/16/2013 8:07:01 PM
But... he isn't even out yet...
---
Peelz.
Isaac Clarke would be a killer in Playstation All-stars. Alas, my wish has become true, stay hopeful my friends.
#3blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:07:39 PM
SilverShadow881 posted...
But... he isn't even out yet...

trailer.
---
#4TerraponPosted 3/16/2013 8:08:42 PM
The hit confirm itself is the super... u can still miss the beginning. Sort of like raidens lv 2 stun>kill
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#5blaze19_0XPosted 3/16/2013 8:08:52 PM
Umm what?

IIRC he freezes the guy in front of him and then shoots right above him and that's what counts as the killing blow.
#6TerraponPosted 3/16/2013 8:10:35 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Umm what?

IIRC he freezes the guy in front of him and then shoots right above him and that's what counts as the killing blow.

Its the same as any hit confirm just do a KC then do the kill. You can still miss the kill confirm.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#7blaze19_0XPosted 3/16/2013 8:10:55 PM
Terrapon posted...
The hit confirm itself is the super... u can still miss the beginning. Sort of like raidens lv 2 stun>kill

This as well.

Even if he froze the guy and was able to kill the same guy (again I don't think he can) it's still not a kill confirm. He still wasted a whole bar if he missed.

A super that kill confirmed into itself would be something which you can cancel the super and not waste AP if the kill confirm part misses.
#8blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:14:26 PM(edited)
Terrapon posted...

Thats what I said, but thats pretty cheap that a super even has a hit confirm IN THE SUPER. If it was a level 2 I guess I wouldn't mind so much, but as a level 1

EDIT: wait, are you saying that if you miss the stasis you can't continue the rest of the super?
---
#9blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:13:18 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Terrapon posted...

This as well.

Even if he froze the guy and was able to kill the same guy (again I don't think he can) it's still not a kill confirm. He still wasted a whole bar if he missed.

A super that kill confirmed into itself would be something which you can cancel the super and not waste AP if the kill confirm part misses.

from the look of the trailer, the person in stasis was frozen long enough where Isaac could have killed him.
---
#10Blindsided20Posted 3/16/2013 8:14:02 PM
Takes 2 shots tho, in 2on2 or FFA you gotta be quick to get the kill off. Can get interrupted from behind or with spam.

It would be nasty if you can freeze 2+ people if bunch together though and wipe out multi kills. If so, I might try and learn some Isaac.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89