My biggest complaint about Isaac

#21TerraponPosted 3/16/2013 7:23:38 PM
urbanpwner2 posted...
blazin640 posted...
That level 1. It has a hit confirm itself in the freakin super. How cheap is that? Unless you can't hit the person frozen in stasis, but that wouldn't really make sense.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

BD lvl1 now causes buttdrop. So it hit confirms too.

That sounds like an action in a song.., nananananana na na buttdrop...
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#22blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:24:18 PM
urbanpwner2 posted...
blazin640 posted...
That level 1. It has a hit confirm itself in the freakin super. How cheap is that? Unless you can't hit the person frozen in stasis, but that wouldn't really make sense.

BD lvl1 now causes buttdrop. So it hit confirms too.

idk why the did that either. They take out more HCs but add his. Doesn't make sense.
---
If you see this sig right under your quote, expect hell.
#23TerraponPosted 3/16/2013 7:24:31 PM
blazin640 posted...
Terrapon posted...
blazin640 posted...
plus the stasis is so large and shoots right in front of him. Time wouldn't be an issue if he was close to his opponents.

If you charge it you miss the stasis window.

What would be the point of charging it then? More shots?

Bigger radius for possibility of more kills.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#24blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:26:06 PM
Terrapon posted...
blazin640 posted...
Terrapon posted...
blazin640 posted...
plus the stasis is so large and shoots right in front of him. Time wouldn't be an issue if he was close to his opponents.

interesting. Where can I see his moveset notes. Official website?
---
#25mchammerfacePosted 3/16/2013 7:28:08 PM
blazin640 posted...

I don't understand how you say its a kill confirm in itself. If the stasis shot hits and the Issac player hits the stasis with his other shot its no different than killing with any other super. Its still in the course of one super and the player is still being killed. Its basically the same thing as if the first shot killed the player in stasis. However with the charge to create a larger radius, i can see how that makes it somewhat cheap.
#26blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:28:59 PM
mchammerface posted...
blazin640 posted...

I don't understand how you say its a kill confirm in itself. If the stasis shot hits and the Issac player hits the stasis with his other shot its no different than killing with any other super. Its still in the course of one super and the player is still being killed. Its basically the same thing as if the first shot killed the player in stasis. However with the charge to create a larger radius, i can see how that makes it somewhat cheap.

as a level 1 though? Not as a level 2 like Raidens.
---
#27TerraponPosted 3/16/2013 7:29:16 PM
blazin640 posted...
Terrapon posted...
blazin640 posted...
Terrapon posted...
blazin640 posted...

interesting. Where can I see his moveset notes. Official website?

Idk know whats on the main website for Isaac but in the ign video with Seth he showed and talked about its charge properties.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#28blaze19_0XPosted 3/16/2013 7:30:29 PM
mchammerface posted...
blazin640 posted...

That's what I'm saying.

Either way, you are still using up the AP.

The point of kill confirms is that you don't give up AP. There's no risk/reward. If the kill confirm misses, you lose nothing, you can try it again and again. If it hits, go into super for the guaranteed kill.

Here once the super is activated you are still losing AP no matter the outcome.
#29blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:32:13 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
mchammerface posted...
blazin640 posted...

That's what I'm saying.

The point of kill confirms is that you don't give up AP. There's no risk/reward. If the kill confirm misses, you lose nothing, you can try it again and again. If it hits, go into super for the guaranteed kill.

THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING MIXED UP!

The stasis ISN'T a part of moveset. The stasis IS PART of the super. ITS A SUPER KC. NOT A KC INTO SUPER.
---
#30TerraponPosted 3/16/2013 7:33:32 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
mchammerface posted...
blazin640 posted...

That's what I'm saying.

Also I pretty sure he CANNOT use his kill shot if he misses.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)