They butcher Sly and leave half of his moveset terrible

#11TerraponPosted 3/16/2013 7:26:19 PM
GreenSackisCool posted...
Admit it, sackboy got nerfed the hardest and he wasn't even the strongest character by a longshot. Look at Sly's changes and be thankful he was barely changed.

Before any patch he was God tier in FFA but now 2 patch nerfs... Well his new best friend is nariko.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#12Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:33:06 PM
Admit it, sackboy got nerfed the hardest and he wasn't even the strongest character by a longshot. Look at Sly's changes and be thankful he was barely changed.

They are going to kill him in the future. Watch.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Sly, Kratos, Ratchet
#13Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:36:27 PM
PielordX posted...
You know you're gonna stay

Simply because I know him. Once tuesday comes a lot of people will be starting fresh. No more.
---
Sly, Kratos, Ratchet
#143D3Posted 3/16/2013 7:40:36 PM
geneocide666 posted...
*points and laughs*

---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#15gameghy555Posted 3/16/2013 7:46:25 PM
Sly will still be a huge threat.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#16Blindsided20Posted 3/16/2013 7:48:10 PM
Heroicmedic92 posted...

Sucker Punch is "In" with Sony...2 of their 3 characters in this game are eating good after this patch.

Honestly, I think Media Molecule needs to ask SSM why their character keeps biting the bullet lol.

I would not surprise if Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch are watching how their characters are being treated closely. Its why Drake will be revamped eventually down the road....

"You want Joel and Ellie eh? Buff Jak and Drake we'll think about it. You're breaking my balls....bring back Drake's barrels.".
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#17GreenSackisCoolPosted 3/16/2013 7:50:44 PM
Blindsided20 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...

Sucker Punch is "In" with Sony...2 of their 3 characters in this game are eating good after this patch.

Honestly, I think Media Molecule needs to ask SSM why their character keeps biting the bullet lol.

I would not surprise if Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch are watching how their characters are being treated closely. Its why Drake will be revamped eventually down the road....

"You want Joel and Ellie eh? Buff Jak and Drake we'll think about it. You're breaking my balls....bring back Drake's barrels.".

Media Molecule doesn't even run LBP, it's run by Sony themselves.
So I dunno what to do, but Sackboy definitely is going to keep getting nerfed more and more. eventually his level 1 will cost 1,035 AP.
---
[PSN]:crashbfan23
I'm the guy that got banned from Pasta League Tournaments for calling someone a ragequitter.
#18LightEcoSagePosted 3/16/2013 7:51:15 PM
Blindsided20 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...

Just sad all around man. Ratchet and Sly look good after this patch but Jak doesn't :( Sure Jak got some buffs that im happy for, but Level 2(you know a move that is important to killing to win a game)wasn't touched. It's worst enough Jak has one of the slowest grabs in the game along with the only character who can't combo after a grab :/
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#19Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:01:29 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Blindsided20 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...

Just sad all around man. Ratchet and Sly look good after this patch but Jak doesn't :( Sure Jak got some buffs that im happy for, but Level 2(you know a move that is important to killing to win a game)wasn't touched. It's worst enough Jak has one of the slowest grabs in the game along with the only character who can't combo after a grab :/

Jesus man quit complaining. You got a level 1 reduce in AP and level 3 was already decent. With all the air campig the last thing he needs is a good grab.
---
Sly, Kratos, Ratchet
#20jeremiah45556Posted 3/16/2013 8:45:45 PM
Ever since i returned to the board iv seen noghting but who got pached. Is rachet ok?
---
PSN: jeremiah45678
PSSAS:Issac clark