I REFUSE to buy this DLC

#11kingtracePosted 3/16/2013 11:29:47 PM
blazin640 posted...
AngelSkulz posted...
So you bought the game for 60 for a 10 dollar DLC?

or he bought the game because he likes God of War and he was going to buy it? Ever think of that?

Seriously. It's starting to be a little irksome with people like "Oh, you bought GoW:A just to get ten dollar dlc? It's like buying an airplane ticket to get peanuts! Lol, dummy!"

When it's more like "I bought an airline ticket to go on a plane and... Hey, look, peanuts! Neat."
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#12UltraSoraPosted 3/16/2013 11:32:14 PM
I see what you did there..
#13AngelSkulzPosted 3/16/2013 11:34:32 PM
Well how would I have known he would've planed of owning a copy of the game anyway?

Unlike me, Scroll through friend's list; sees someone playing GoWA, asked for code nicely, friend don't care and just gives it. Profit.

GoW3 > GoWA anyways.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#14habbox77Posted 3/16/2013 11:35:19 PM
so you refuse to support SM by not buying 10 dollar dlc but will buy a 60 dollar game from them

you sure showed em!
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#15kingtracePosted 3/16/2013 11:36:06 PM
habbox77 posted...
so you refuse to support SM by not buying 10 dollar dlc but will buy a 60 dollar game from them

you sure showed em!

Yeah, instead, he bought a $60 game made by the same company! He's so despicable!
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#16AngelSkulzPosted 3/16/2013 11:38:33 PM
Got the game for $30 lol. Kat and Emmet were free, now Zeus and Issac is free. Except for those unnecessary customs and stages which I could care less. So you got me there, I may have still supported SSM but not at a full $60 price.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.