Things from PSASBR you'd like to see in the next Smash.

#1blaze19_0XPosted 3/17/2013 1:00:58 PM
Kill Limit mode. I will always prefer stock mode especially for 2vs2 but there's a clear merit to Kill Limit mode for casual play.

The biggest difference between Kill Limit and stocks is that no one will ever be eliminated prematurely before the game ends in Kill Limit.

You casual friends probably don't like being eliminated in the first 30 seconds of each match and then having to wait it out as the match ends.
#2SaikyoBroPosted 3/17/2013 1:02:07 PM
Stage mash ups. I always thought it would be awesome if the Great Fox/Rainbow Cruise stages flew across other Nintendo worlds or something lol.
#3NDgamer1122Posted 3/17/2013 1:02:11 PM
For the next Smash: More costumes. Taunt, intro, and outro customization would be cool, too.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#4kingtracePosted 3/17/2013 1:03:00 PM
Some kind of super bar.

"*GASP* You want the kill system of this game in SMASH? ARE YOU NUTS?!?"

Calm down there, random net troll. What I mean is some kind of bar for high damaging but not necessarily lethal supers, like they work in most fighting games. I still want the Smash kill system to stay the same.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#5ElbirdoPosted 3/17/2013 1:04:02 PM
Nothing
#6blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 1:04:43 PM
kingtrace posted...
Some kind of super bar.

Calm down there, random net troll. What I mean is some kind of bar for high damaging but not necessarily lethal supers, like they work in most fighting games. I still want the Smash kill system to stay the same.

I am all for some kind of meter system in the next Smash that works similar to say, SF4's meter system. But nothing too drastic or easy.

Perhaps just simple buffs like spending a bar to make your next move have 20% more knockback/damage or something.
#7AndKevinBaconPosted 3/17/2013 1:05:57 PM
Spike's taunts.
#8NDgamer1122Posted 3/17/2013 1:06:07 PM
Some kind of super bar.

They could do that with final smashes, but obviously give them all the same kill potential.

One thing I would absolutely love being able to do with Ike is build up dat meter, and when the time comes, SUPER FIRE ASS KICKING GREAT AETHER AIR COMBO. F*** YEAH!
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#9DavidgraymanPosted 3/17/2013 1:11:13 PM
Kratos
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot
#10Ultim87Posted 3/17/2013 2:57:08 PM
Kill Limit
Alternate Costumes
Stage Crossovers,
Alternate Victory Music (At least for different characters in a franchise. We saw a little bit with Meta Knight's Metal Victory music, but he's the only example in Brawl)
---
Official King of All Cosmos of the Playstation All-Stars board