Things from PSASBR you'd like to see in the next Smash.

#21Charizard18Posted 3/17/2013 3:31:57 PM
kingtrace posted...
Some kind of super bar.

"*GASP* You want the kill system of this game in SMASH? ARE YOU NUTS?!?"

Calm down there, random net troll. What I mean is some kind of bar for high damaging but not necessarily lethal supers, like they work in most fighting games. I still want the Smash kill system to stay the same.

Pixel made a thread about this on the Smash board the other day asking if people would like a super system and it was pretty well recieved.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#22pixel378Posted 3/17/2013 4:11:15 PM
Charizard18 posted...
kingtrace posted...
Some kind of super bar.

Calm down there, random net troll. What I mean is some kind of bar for high damaging but not necessarily lethal supers, like they work in most fighting games. I still want the Smash kill system to stay the same.

Pixel made a thread about this on the Smash board the other day asking if people would like a super system and it was pretty well recieved.

Yeah I think it would kickass.

I think it will work as long as its not overpowered. Its like killing 3 birds with one stone.

-Reduces spamming
-Reduces people waiting for others to beat eachother up and then killstealing.
-Adds a new fun move to use whilst keeping the ring out everybody loves.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#23megamanx1291Posted 3/20/2013 7:29:38 AM
Elbirdo posted...
Nothing

This game is bad, Imo.
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
#24PyroSparkPosted 3/20/2013 9:11:58 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
For the next Smash: More costumes. Taunt, intro, and outro customization would be cool, too.

YES.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#25shadow of sonic 2001Posted 3/20/2013 9:12:55 AM
The fun.
---
Strickland Propene does not have a vending machine. It smells, and I thank God every day I get home that I didn't get exploded.
#26RollerBobPosted 3/20/2013 10:45:58 AM
- Final Smashes using meters, basically you build meter to gain access to your FS; FS wouldn't kill you outright, but the knockback would be huge.

- Rival cutscenes
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#27zombie_baitPosted 3/20/2013 10:57:35 AM
pixel378 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
kingtrace posted...
Some kind of super bar.

Yeah I think it would kickass.

I think it will work as long as its not overpowered. Its like killing 3 birds with one stone.

-Reduces spamming
-Reduces people waiting for others to beat eachother up and then killstealing.
-Adds a new fun move to use whilst keeping the ring out everybody loves.

This. The worst thing about SSB's gameplay is that it rewards campers and spammers. I like it when a game penalizes you for not playing. A little off-topic but BlazBlue has a mechanic that increases the amount of damage you take if you run away or avoid fighting. That's something I would like to see being used in more fighters in general. Some customization options for intros, taunts and costumes would be nice too.
#28mew2dsPosted 3/20/2013 11:39:53 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
For the next Smash: More costumes. Taunt, intro, and outro customization would be cool, too.

---
May robots be shot, and weapons be GOT
#29Big_KrikPosted 3/20/2013 11:40:39 AM
Sony characters.