Old build hall of fame.

#1Lucarioaura22Posted 3/17/2013 11:43:20 PM
This list I'm creating is for those who I felt were the best with a character here before the patch.

Kratos- LizardHeart
Raiden- FumbleThis
Sly- Heroicmedic92/HeroicMoises
Evil Cole- Dabuz18
Fat Princess- Dabuz18/iiGGyXD
Jak- Lucarioaura22/Silver2-0_8
Ratchet- LizardHeart
Kat- Dabuz18/LizardHeart
Toro- iiGGyXD
Sweet Tooth- Dabuz18
Sackboy- Ginta2468
Good Cole- Crabhammar (PSN: Bluechacho)
Emmett- Bombrider ( forgot full username)
Drake- Rlaur
Big Daddy- Kindertotenwald (PSN: Omnisignificance)
Radec- Jl535 (PSN:PublicEnemy645)
Nariko- Blue_Ballz
Sir Dan- Pink_a_Dink (PSN: Internoob
Parappa- Cjc1922
Spike- Odelper
Dante- TUSMBOX
Heihachi- IZZ798

All of are the top players with these characters IMO and are in my hall of fame pre-patch and hopefully after the patch as well.
---
We do what we must.................
#2Heroicmedic92Posted 3/18/2013 12:14:24 AM
=D
---
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Looking for new main when tuesday hits most likely
#3Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/18/2013 12:15:50 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
=D

Has your love hate relationship paid off? xD
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#4Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/18/2013 12:23:36 AM
Woo my Sir Dan is acknowledged! :D

Unless Phantom finally wants to 1 v 1 me to "prove" to me that his is better lol.
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#5Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:35:54 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Woo my Sir Dan is acknowledged! :D

Unless Phantom finally wants to 1 v 1 me to "prove" to me that his is better lol.

Phantom fell off the face of the earth around the same time he was supposed to 1v1 a few of us........hmmmmmm.
---
#6tripp2300Posted 3/18/2013 1:19:55 AM
This is completely biased. How do you really know any of these people are truly the best? Most of you on this list who frequent the boards won't even take on new blood who very well may be better to preserve your "high tier" status. I see loads of people ask, but you turn your nose up to them. The one's whom are willing to teach are those that deserve honor. Not some arbitrary list of your regular opponents.

I in no way claim to be better than any of you, as a fact I have experience only playing heroic a few times, who very much is superior I think, but would like further matches in future, and iirc dabuz and lizardheart, but they werent using their mains.
#7Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 1:35:50 AM
tripp2300 posted...
This is completely biased. How do you really know any of these people are truly the best? Most of you on this list who frequent the boards won't even take on new blood who very well may be better to preserve your "high tier" status. I see loads of people ask, but you turn your nose up to them. The one's whom are willing to teach are those that deserve honor. Not some arbitrary list of your regular opponents.

I in no way claim to be better than any of you, as a fact I have experience only playing heroic a few times, who very much is superior I think, but would like further matches in future, and iirc dabuz and lizardheart, but they werent using their mains.

My list is not biased. It is simply my honest and true opinion. For example, Bombrider is not a gamefaqs member, I don't really know who he is but I fought his Emmett and he was the best I've ever seen. As for new bloods, I take on as many challenges I can handle but it's kind of tough to cater to everyone when I log in and get about 10 invites everytime. I've made topics wanting to 1v1 people because I want to see who else the All-Star community has to offer but it just turns out that most of you new bloods are cool people but still scrubby. Before you think I'm just throwing friends of mine on a list, add them and put them to the test. Oh and lastly, these aren't my regular opponents lmao! Just the best I've played and nobody has yet to change my mind. No disrespect but please know at least a little bit if what you're talking about before you post.
---
#8Heroicmedic92Posted 3/18/2013 1:46:30 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
tripp2300 posted...

My list is not biased. It is simply my honest and true opinion. For example, Bombrider is not a gamefaqs member, I don't really know who he is but I fought his Emmett and he was the best I've ever seen. As for new bloods, I take on as many challenges I can handle but it's kind of tough to cater to everyone when I log in and get about 10 invites everytime. I've made topics wanting to 1v1 people because I want to see who else the All-Star community has to offer but it just turns out that most of you new bloods are cool people but still scrubby. Before you think I'm just throwing friends of mine on a list, add them and put them to the test. Oh and lastly, these aren't my regular opponents lmao! Just the best I've played and nobody has yet to change my mind. No disrespect but please know at least a little bit if what you're talking about before you post.

Even Sonic can take 'em!!

..(oh wait lol)
---
Looking for new main when tuesday hits. Maybe.
#9tripp2300Posted 3/18/2013 1:49:59 AM
Err ok, first, it was not only directed you specifically. It was directed at majority of the list. Yes I feel it is biased due to, what three people on there accepting requests to play. Yes, they very well may be scrubby, but unless new people are allowed to play against the old the can never better themselves to your level. Which just stagnates the whole community.

As for challenging, I have challenged you, though you may have not seen it, Lizard who flat out turned me down as his first challenger, in a thread for 1v1 no less. So yeah, no offense to you but in my opinion, all this is, is just a list of the most elitist, though funnily enough crash wasn't there. That made me laugh.

My opinion, and don't wish to upset anyone, just saying that it may very well look that way to others as well.
#10Heroicmedic92Posted 3/18/2013 1:51:24 AM
Yo post this topic for me.

Heroic doesnt need block button to deal with Kratos or Raiden

In body put

Electric slide and alarm clock subsitutes for it somewhat

So will he really stick with Sly?

Stay t00ned
---
Looking for new main when tuesday hits. Maybe.