How Likely is SSM to keep the super only system..?

#11T_l_M_B_0Posted 3/18/2013 1:35:19 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
SSM is not doing the sequel for this game. Games like this aren't their type to work on. They were given this game just for DLC support. They don't have the skills or talent to make a sequel for this game. It's not their job just because they were given this game after the former Dev's finished it.

Loldelusion

Whats up T.I.M.T.R.O.L.L?

Lol so clever.
You're crazy if you think SSM, the company behind GoW, doesn't have the talent to make a game like this. They may not have a crew full of fighting game devs, but they still probably would have done a better job with this game than Superbot did.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#12LightEcoSagePosted 3/18/2013 1:39:18 AM(edited)
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
SSM is not doing the sequel for this game. Games like this aren't their type to work on. They were given this game just for DLC support. They don't have the skills or talent to make a sequel for this game. It's not their job just because they were given this game after the former Dev's finished it.

Loldelusion

Lol so clever.
You're crazy if you think SSM, the company behind GoW, doesn't have the talent to make a game like this. They may not have a crew full of fighting game devs, but they still probably would have done a better job with this game than Superbot did.

Seriously stop trolling and/or being indenial. I am not going to have this argument with you. You are simply wrong. Point simple. Go on if you want. I'm not going to bother.
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#13T_l_M_B_0Posted 3/18/2013 1:40:41 AM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Loldelusion

Lol so clever.

Seriously stop trolling and/or being indenial. I am not going to have this argument with you. You are simply wrong. Point simple.

Lol you're the only one here in denial homeslice.

EDIT: Also, Crab's sig.
---
#14Lucarioaura22Posted 3/18/2013 1:40:51 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Loldelusion

Lol so clever.

Seriously stop trolling and/or being indenial. I am not going to have this argument with you. You are simply wrong. Point simple. Go on if you want. I'm not going to bother.

Could you please explain to me how he is wrong? I'm sure SSM could have easily made this game and got a few balance tips from some main FGC's.
---
We do what we must.................
#15LightEcoSagePosted 3/18/2013 1:45:32 AM(edited)
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Could you please explain to me how he is wrong? I'm sure SSM could have easily made this game and got a few balance tips from some main FGC's.

No I will simply not. Once again I am not doing this. All I will say is do your background check on SSM before just saying they could easily make this game.
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#16T_l_M_B_0Posted 3/18/2013 1:48:29 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

No I will simply not. Once again I am not doing this. All I will say is do your background check on SSM before just saying they could easily make this game.

A massively successful series called God of War says otherwise. How many massive successes does Superboy have under their belt? 0? Clearly SSM has proven themselves way more competent than SB. Lol your reasoning is hilarious though, so keep responding please.
---
#17AndKevinBaconPosted 3/18/2013 4:09:51 AM
Naughty Dog
#18DrunkenMegamanPosted 3/18/2013 4:17:39 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

A massively successful series called God of War says otherwise. How many massive successes does Superboy have under their belt? 0? Clearly SSM has proven themselves way more competent than SB. Lol your reasoning is hilarious though, so keep responding please.

LES has already lost.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65649719
#19wwinterj25Posted 3/18/2013 4:21:10 AM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...

Orly? I guess Seth doesn't have talent. Someone best go tell him. Furthermore this game was worked on by both SSM and Superbot so already your claim is invalid. If a sequel was to happen nothing stops Sony giving Superbot another contract if they need to and/or having SSM continue working on it. A sequel has a good chance of happening depending if we see more character/stage DLC after Zeus and Issac.

The super system would stay I think as this is the games way of been different from the competition. However I think more ways to kill will be added for different game modes.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#20Lucarioaura22Posted 3/18/2013 4:48:27 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

I did do a background check.........what am I missing? Honestly you can't say he's wrong and then not even back it up. Not trying to cause a problem but at this point, he's wrong because you say he's wrong and that obviously isn't gonna fly lol.
---
We do what we must.................