C/D grabbing shouldnt take ap.

#11squirrel_boyPosted 3/18/2013 11:01:02 AM
Would you gain ap then without taking any? If you dont gain or make your opponent lose anything it makes the grabs completely useless
#12CChoochPosted 3/18/2013 11:04:43 AM
This topic is funny to me considering all the times I've played and wanted grabs to actually take more AP.
---
PSN: RadRed
#13BluBlue4Posted 3/18/2013 11:09:36 AM
CChooch posted...
This topic is funny to me considering all the times I've played and wanted grabs to actually take more AP.

---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#14PielordXPosted 3/18/2013 11:17:23 AM
Level 3's, level 3's everywhere.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Official Jak of PSASBR boards
#15AWorldUnitedPosted 3/18/2013 11:23:21 AM
I guarantee he uses Raiden or Kratos or Jak. someone who spams the same moves over and over again and now complain that he +++earned++++ his AP,
#16AWorldUnitedPosted 3/18/2013 11:24:10 AM
or has a ridiculous over power Level 3.
#17GreenSackisCoolPosted 3/18/2013 11:26:29 AM
im agreeig with u. im hating that takeing my points away because im getting them with cake so should be mine not urs. im hateing that so im thinking to make grab only takeing 1 ap away. not so much like a hunred.
---
[PSN]:crashbfan23
I'm the guy that got banned from Pasta League Tournaments for calling someone a ragequitter.
#18boy_luckPosted 3/18/2013 11:28:05 AM
ITT: TC can't handle getting grabbed.

Also, grabs should take even more AP...
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#19KingTumbleweedPosted 3/18/2013 11:34:19 AM
zombiabsol posted...
Seriously.
Grabbing is fine, why does it take ap though?

Because only items would be able to take AP. How else would you stall Level 3s?

That's not only extremely cheap, but defeats the purpose of attacking at all.

Define cheap. There is literally no point to not attack and continuously grab as that means they'll have no AP left to take.

If people can just grab you to take away ap, why attack at all?

To gain AP.

Also, people grab when somebodies gonna get their supe. But if they were a better play to begin with, their opponent wouldn't have ap for them to take.

Not every player is perfect. You're bound to get hit once. Also, this arguement only works in 1v1, in FFA or 2v2, people can just get AP from other people.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams