I'm too good at this game, what do?

#11DB_RBPosted 3/18/2013 10:36:29 AM
LluaZarg posted...
DB_RB posted...
unplug your ethernet cable from your computer and attach it to the back of your ps3. Congratulations, you got yourself an online connection.

How do you know he's on his computer and not sitting in an internet cafe?

if he's a loser than yeah you're right.
---
The Drake, Sir Dan, and Kat of the PSASBR boards.
Currently playing: PS All-Stars Battle Royale, Tomb Raider, AC3: Liberation, and Uncharted 3
#12BackwardCap(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:48:36 AM
LluaZarg posted...
DB_RB posted...
unplug your ethernet cable from your computer and attach it to the back of your ps3. Congratulations, you got yourself an online connection.

How do you know he's on his computer and not sitting in an internet cafe?

Close, I'm using a phone with 4g. Also, I make it a habit to experience everything a game has to offer so I'm fairly decent at using everyone. I'm also skilled at assimilating playstyles by watching someone who is really good with one character and copying them. After that I follow it up by doing a lot of research online to figure out the whys and hows of a characters strengths and weaknesses so that I can understand the reason those top players play the way they do.

Of course this doesn't mean that I'm better at playing said character compared to those top guys but it raises my basic skill level all around for playing this game in general. The only people I don't use are big daddy and fat princess because I don't like them as characters.
---
You can't even touch me!
#13ThaCMasterPosted 3/18/2013 10:56:27 AM
LluaZarg posted...
Lizardheart posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Hey, Lizard do you own Brawl?

Out of curiosity who did you main?

I've never owned Brawl but I did play it a lot on campus.

I did own Melee and I've always mained space animals in the Smash series.

64: Fox
Melee: Falco
Brawl: Falco

And you continued that in PSABR.

Striking coincidence.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#14BackwardCap(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 1:02:00 PM
The funny thing is, me and my friends had decided to split the purchase between each other (20/20/20 with the others getting a free ride) on its release day saying that we would get to a competitive level in hopes that it would be the next big thing.

One of them only plays Raiden and is dedicated to that character, but he never puts in any work himself to get better at games that aren't fps genre so he gave up after they nerfed him. Another friend got good with using Cole and Toro but his basic skills are low causing him to repeatedly fall for the same tactics. I even leave the game at his house most of the time since thats where we chill the most but he doesn't play it.

Now everytime we go over (every Sunday for walking dead night) I don't get to play all stars cause they prefer Tekken Tag 2 or MvC3 since they actually stand a chance.
---
You can't even touch me!
#15Rlaur2Posted 3/18/2013 1:18:10 PM
Irony at its finest.

Hey! That's not irony!
---
-_-
#16LizardheartPosted 3/18/2013 1:22:48 PM
rlaur2 posted...
Irony at its finest.

Hey! That's not irony!

I'm being facetious.
---
PSNID: Lizardheart
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#17BackwardCap(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 3:41:39 PM
My ideal method to get through this problem is to help my friends get a lot better, but they either don't want to or have barriers which keep that from happening.
---
You can't even touch me!
#18BackwardCap(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 4:49:36 AM
Great, I just found out that one of my friends got the new Naruto ultimate ninja. That's probably gonna be the final nail in the coffin for this game :/
---
You can't even touch me!
#19Doom_JPosted 3/19/2013 5:49:51 AM
BackwardCap posted...
Great, I just found out that one of my friends got the new Naruto ultimate ninja. That's probably gonna be the final nail in the coffin for this game :/

That game.... Even this game has more depth to it, and you think the imbalances HERE were bad? lol