Great, that's just perfect.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Great, that's just perfect.....

User Info: mtKing52

mtKing52
3 years ago#1
DB gave me 2 codes for Zeus and Isaac he said were legit (never told me he found them on GameFAQS) and when I use them guess what. One's a fake and the other was redeemed, now I can't even get the DLC unless my friend gives me his spare code. Just goes to show the nerve of some people.
PSN: mtKing52
"You cant fight nature Jack, wind blows, rain falls and the strong prey upon the weak."

User Info: nobody7x7

nobody7x7
3 years ago#2
you could always buy it yourself

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
3 years ago#3
GG huh?
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X

User Info: GreenSackisCool

GreenSackisCool
3 years ago#4
None of my codes work but whatever I just wont get the DLC for a while since I don't need them.

and I'm holding a grudge for the sackboy nerfs
[PSN]:crashbfan23
I'm the guy that got banned from Pasta League Tournaments for calling someone a ragequitter.

User Info: LanceDrake

LanceDrake
3 years ago#5
Oh no, the free codes you got from a random guy online didn't work. Guess you'll have to actually pay for the DLC now.
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main

User Info: mtKing52

mtKing52
3 years ago#6
Guys I'm in 8th grade, do you really expect me to have a job? I guess I might not get the DLC until next month if my friend already gave away his code already.
PSN: mtKing52
"You cant fight nature Jack, wind blows, rain falls and the strong prey upon the weak."

User Info: AndKevinBacon

AndKevinBacon
3 years ago#7
Great, I always wanted one of those.

User Info: GreenSackisCool

GreenSackisCool
3 years ago#8
mtKing52 posted...
Guys I'm in 8th grade, do you really expect me to have a job? I guess I might not get the DLC until next month if my friend already gave away his code already.

Surely you have $10 SOMEWHERE? I'm only a couple years ahead of you and I have about $500 across from me right now.
[PSN]:crashbfan23
I'm the guy that got banned from Pasta League Tournaments for calling someone a ragequitter.

User Info: DB_RB

DB_RB
3 years ago#9
hey, i said in the chat that 60% of the codes were from gamefaqs. maybe you weren't there or were in a match but it's the truth -_-
The official Drake, Sir Dan, and Kat of the PSASBR boards.
Currently playing: PS All-Stars Battle Royale, Tomb Raider, AC3: Liberation, and Uncharted 3

User Info: ZeroGravity38

ZeroGravity38
3 years ago#10
Search the old topics with the codes.
PASBR:Drake,Radec,Sackboy,Isaac
PSN:ZeroGravity38
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Great, that's just perfect.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived