So, you people...

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Make new posts just to answer a post you made 5 minutes ago. Kinda looks like you guys are using the forum as a chat. I'm liking this community a lot, I've only been in the forums for a couple of days, but seems like there's a bunch of nice people. There's the occasional "m teh bezt plyer" post, but I'm sure they're mostly trolls.
3 years ago#2
What do you mean.... YOU PEOPLE?
XD
Official GF BEARzerker (P4:A)
XBL: Kid Devi PSN: Heartless Devi
3 years ago#3
I just tire of the same posts since pre-release such as "this character beat me, they're OP" and "why isn't 'X' in the game?" I left the board for three months and it still hasn't changed it seems.
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
3 years ago#4
Who are you?
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
3 years ago#5
flame030191 posted...
I just tire of the same posts since pre-release such as "this character beat me, they're OP" and "why isn't 'X' in the game?" I left the board for three months and it still hasn't changed it seems.

Heh yeah it's pretty much the same. There's some nice people though.
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
3 years ago#6
SweetDeeTheBird posted...
Make new posts just to answer a post you made 5 minutes ago. Kinda looks like you guys are using the forum as a chat. I'm liking this community a lot, I've only been in the forums for a couple of days, but seems like there's a bunch of nice people. There's the occasional "m teh bezt plyer" post, but I'm sure they're mostly trolls.

I wuv you to!
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
3 years ago#7
I will destroy you tc
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
3 years ago#8
jump__0 posted...
I will destroy you tc

How will you do it?
PSN: Lluazarg
3 years ago#9
you should see what we did to the Acension board today.... i think they hate us now
3 years ago#10
peephole303 posted...
you should see what we did to the Acension board today.... i think they hate us now

What happened?
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived