who else is expecting the last of us DLC next?

#1peephole303Posted 3/19/2013 11:39:38 AM
with a free code in the copy of the game.... seeing as santa monica put early demo access in the GOW pack
#2LightEcoSagePosted 3/19/2013 11:42:44 AM(edited)
Not happening. Naughty Dog would request Joel to look better then Nathan Drake like they did for Drake over Jak. Joel honestly is so new to this gen that he doesn't need to be in this game. It's his first game installment. It's way to early and naive for him to even be in this game with the fact that he isn't even a true all star as well.
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#3peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:43:58 AM
i consider the DLC more of who can pay more for their character to get in the game.
#4wwinterj25Posted 3/19/2013 11:51:56 AM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
Not happening. Naughty Dog would request Joel to look better then Nathan Drake like they did for Drake over Jak.

Crock of crap. Still I agree. I don't see a LOU character been in this game and would rather have a well established character. Both Zeus and Isaac fit this bill so that's fine but Joel doesn't.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5maiden1993Posted 3/19/2013 11:50:04 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
It's his first game installment. It's way to early and naive for him to even be in this game with the fact that he isn't even a true all star as well.

Just to make sure we're all on the same page here, let's remember that Fat Princess is in the game, and is thus considered a "Playstation All-Star".

...Everyone has a fair chance of making it in.
#6Suppaman234Posted 3/19/2013 11:50:55 AM
His game isnt even out yet but they did let fake dante in before his game came out so you never know. Maybe he can be like a MvC2 Jill.
#7wwinterj25Posted 3/19/2013 11:52:54 AM
Suppaman234 posted...
His game isnt even out yet but they did let fake dante in before his game came out so you never know. Maybe he can be like a MvC2 Jill.

Superbot wanted Dante. Capcom gave them this. Dante is a exception due to the reboot crap.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#8AWorldUnitedPosted 3/19/2013 11:53:41 AM
maiden1993 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
It's his first game installment. It's way to early and naive for him to even be in this game with the fact that he isn't even a true all star as well.

Just to make sure we're all on the same page here, let's remember that Fat Princess is in the game, and is thus considered a "Playstation All-Star".

...Everyone has a fair chance of making it in.

someone is jealous, I can see. princess is one of the highest grossing, best reviews, and cult following at the time PSN title. get into it
#9RainbowsaurusPosted 3/19/2013 11:54:38 AM
I would be EXTREMELY disappointed with Joel as the next DLC._.
---
Expect a PSABR-related picture here sometime
#10blaze19_0XPosted 3/19/2013 11:57:01 AM
Joel is one of the most likely DLC candidates if we get anymore characters.

And if you don't think so, I'd like to know what rock you've been living under. They call this Advertisment All Stars for a reason.