jaks level 2 shock knocks other characters out of their level 2

#1nobody7x7Posted 3/19/2013 2:56:52 PM
just did that to nariko. i activated it to end hers before she could get any kills. i activated it she got shocked, and wasnt in her super anymore then I killed her. so my guess is it will trump most other supers.
#2TheNardDogPosted 3/19/2013 2:58:05 PM
Can it kill people when he's in the air, as he's falling? Otherwise seems sort of hard. idk though.
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#3Lucarioaura22Posted 3/19/2013 2:59:29 PM
TheNardDog posted...
Can it kill people when he's in the air, as he's falling? Otherwise seems sort of hard. idk though.

Yeah he kills you if he touches you as well. The actual bomb doesn't need to hit anymore.
---
We do what we must.................
#4PyroSparkPosted 3/19/2013 3:00:23 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
TheNardDog posted...

Yeah he kills you if he touches you as well. The actual bomb doesn't need to hit anymore.

And Jak is now completely fine. :D

Nice job santiansonaoca.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#5TheNardDogPosted 3/19/2013 3:00:31 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
TheNardDog posted...

Any other differences in it? Is it true it can turn while in the air? That'd be sick.
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#6AndKevinBaconPosted 3/19/2013 3:01:48 PM
Pretty sure every level 2 is trumped by any other super.
#7Bahamut_ShinPosted 3/19/2013 3:02:31 PM
we already know that a super can kill another super
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#8nobody7x7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 3:08:40 PM
Bahamut_Shin posted...
we already know that a super can kill another super

yes, certain supers beat other supers. before jaks level 2 was pretty low on the food chain, now it is pretty much on top, with only things beating it out being ranged attacks.