new dante patch

#1fear64Posted 3/19/2013 4:59:30 PM
So this new patch is making it harder to combo into his level one everytime I empty bold cancel it it delays his ability to do his super for like a second? Idk if other dante users are gping through this also his normal empty cancels are like completley ineffective im a little upset with this new patch damte is hard enogh to use now this just makes things a lot more difficult
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 3/19/2013 5:00:47 PM
Yeah man Damte got some real problems man. Just drop Damte already he sucks. Dante though, maybe he'd be a bit more accessible.
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#3PyroSparkPosted 3/19/2013 5:03:37 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Yeah man Damte got some real problems man. Just drop Damte already he sucks. Dante though, maybe he'd be a bit more accessible.

But we should definitely drop Donte.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#4fear64(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:16:10 PM
I mean dont get me wrong ik still good witj dante and can still ger hos confirmed kills its just with this patch it makes it so you have to click the r2. Bitton a hundred times. Before it goes off I jist dont understand why dante needs a patch like this like if he needs a buff. Like everyone says he does thab why this?