Vita or PS3?

#1DEMONPANDA212Posted 3/19/2013 4:19:07 PM
I frequent a few sites and on any that talk All Stars, the general concisise is that the Vita version, is vastly better.

It's easier to get the Plat, it's easier to track you and your super meter, it's just better all around.

So I was just wondering what the general opinion on this board is?

Oh, other than it sucking, being an epic fail roster because it doesn't have 5 well known non Sony characters etc... Inb4trolls.
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 3/19/2013 4:20:39 PM
ohuehuehuehueohuehuenyucknyuck
---
Expect a PSABR-related picture here sometime
#3DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 4:24:21 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Rainbowsaurus for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 3/19/2013 4:26:37 PM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Rainbowsaurus for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particulary glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

Thank you. Now where is my medal? It took me a full 30 seconds to think of what to say. I should get a reward.

...seriously though, lol at being able to track yourself on the vita.
---
#5mariofilho12Posted 3/19/2013 4:35:11 PM
I've played both and I'd say the vita version is vastly superior because the vita analog stick is soo much better for fighting games that I can't even think of going back to the regular PS3 controller, other than that, the gameplay is pretty much exactly the same.

I reccomend playing on the vita if you plan on trying any of the fancy/complicated stuff especially with characters like Dante
---
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board
#6DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:23:02 PM(edited)
Rainbowsaurus posted...
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

Thank you. Now where is my medal? It took me a full 30 seconds to think of what to say. I should get a reward.

...seriously though, lol at being able to track yourself on the vita.

Here's the punchline.

Google Keratoconus, it's in both my eyes, my vision sucks, but I manage better on the Vita by far.

mariofilho12 posted...
I've played both and I'd say the vita version is vastly superior because the vita analog stick is soo much better for fighting games that I can't even think of going back to the regular PS3 controller, other than that, the gameplay is pretty much exactly the same.

I reccomend playing on the vita if you plan on trying any of the fancy/complicated stuff especially with characters like Dante

Totally agree with that :)
#7RainbowsaurusPosted 3/19/2013 5:28:31 PM
I see. On a serious note, I use my Vita more often because of portability, but I have a lot of gripes with it, mainly the size of the characters, and the tiny buttons. I have extremely small hands, and even then I find the buttons and analog too small. I usually use the D-pad, but still.
---