Does isaacs lv 1 glitch make you wanna drop him?

#1PhantomEmperorPosted 3/20/2013 3:43:59 AM
That glitch can cost you a match im not dropping him though love his playstyle.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:SirDan,Dante,Radec,Isaac IGAU:Synestro,Raven UMVC3:Nova,Viper,RR BBCP:Hakumen,Izayoi,Hazama MK9:Ermac SF:Vega UNIB:Seth NS3:Neji
#2GrindRaXcessPosted 3/20/2013 3:44:41 AM
Whats the glitch?
---
PSN: AxiomPwns
PSABR Belts: FFA - Brown , 2v2 - Black
#3MizorexStalkerPosted 3/20/2013 4:26:37 AM
It only happened to me the first and second time i used his level one. Now i can change directions and angle :/ ill prob use him in my tops, but parappa' will always be my main.
---
You gotta beleive!
#4PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 12:59:54 PM
GrindRaXcess posted...
Whats the glitch?

Basically if you use his lv 1 it could randomly turn you around angling the shot up and you cant aim it at all leaving you open to get killed.
---
PSASBR:SirDan,Dante,Radec,Isaac IGAU:Synestro,Raven UMVC3:Nova,Viper,RR BBCP:Hakumen,Izayoi,Hazama MK9:Ermac SF:Vega UNIB:Seth NS3:Neji
#5PyroSparkPosted 3/20/2013 1:01:07 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...
GrindRaXcess posted...
Whats the glitch?

Basically if you use his lv 1 it could randomly turn you around angling the shot up and you cant aim it at all leaving you open to get killed.

This happened several times to me and I honestly thought it was my controller messing up.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#6DB_RBPosted 3/20/2013 1:02:03 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...
GrindRaXcess posted...
Whats the glitch?

well there's a similar glitch where if you get hit the moment the freeze missile comes out you will have infinite level 1.
---
The official Drake, Sir Dan, Isaac, and Kat of the PSASBR boards.
Currently playing: PS All-Stars Battle Royale, Tomb Raider, AC3: Liberation, and Uncharted 3
#7PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:51:54 PM
DB_RB posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
GrindRaXcess posted...
Whats the glitch?

well there's a similar glitch where if you get hit the moment the freeze missile comes out you will have infinite level 1.

Great -_- can they get anything right with these patches.
---
#8Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/20/2013 1:53:32 PM
Not to mention that every time he uses his level 3 online (well, it always happened when my partner or the opponent used his level 3) the game goes black after the level 3 is over and it wont fix until you or your opponents quit.
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#9Omega_Zero_XPPosted 3/20/2013 3:00:01 PM
Nah, I just go for his OP lvl 2 since Isaac seems to be able to get to it so quickly.

Can you even get hit out of that? since it freezes the screen then hits as soon as everyting moves again.
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?