Cant sign in?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
I cant seem to play online, i get an error saying to sign in however im signed into the PSN and can play other games just fine. I just downloaded the recent patch, havent played for months.

Anyone else having issues?
---
PSN - brickwalker0
2 years ago#2
Happening to me too...

Maybe the servers are down for the game?
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
2 years ago#3
I was thinking that too, i checked the official PSN website and it says their servers are up but i couldnt find a link to PASBRs server status.

Edit: it looks like psn is partially down, i cant play other games or use the store now.
---
2 years ago#4
I've seen that you have to re-download your online pass.
2 years ago#5
brickwalker0 posted...
I was thinking that too, i checked the official PSN website and it says their servers are up but i couldnt find a link to PASBRs server status.

Edit: it looks like psn is partially down, i cant play other games or use the store now.
---

That's odd... I can play Naruto Storm 3 (doing so now) and it seems to be working.
Ah well, guess we just have to wait.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
2 years ago#6
I'm on. Yay!
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
~The Artist Formerly Known As GrabSpammar~
2 years ago#7
This must be reaching further than just PASBR for me. I try to go to the store and get error 80710d23 and it freezes my system, cant do anything. I googled the error and people say reset your router, use the back switch on the ps3 to turn it off then on (mine doesnt have one, newer model), re-configure the network connection settings, disable media servers, correct the time and date and finally try redownloading the store app.

None of these have worked for me. I just used the store yesterday with no problems and havent changed anything. Anyone have any other ideas?
---
PSN - brickwalker0
2 years ago#8
brickwalker0 posted...
This must be reaching further than just PASBR for me. I try to go to the store and get error 80710d23 and it freezes my system, cant do anything. I googled the error and people say reset your router, use the back switch on the ps3 to turn it off then on (mine doesnt have one, newer model), re-configure the network connection settings, disable media servers, correct the time and date and finally try redownloading the store app.

None of these have worked for me. I just used the store yesterday with no problems and havent changed anything. Anyone have any other ideas?

Give it time. It'll fix on its own.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived