Cant sign in?

#1brickwalker0Posted 3/20/2013 1:27:43 PM
I cant seem to play online, i get an error saying to sign in however im signed into the PSN and can play other games just fine. I just downloaded the recent patch, havent played for months.

Anyone else having issues?
---
PSN - brickwalker0
#2AMP1317Posted 3/20/2013 1:29:55 PM
Happening to me too...

Maybe the servers are down for the game?
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#3brickwalker0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:31:57 PM(edited)
I was thinking that too, i checked the official PSN website and it says their servers are up but i couldnt find a link to PASBRs server status.

Edit: it looks like psn is partially down, i cant play other games or use the store now.
---
#4DrCruisePosted 3/20/2013 1:31:16 PM
I've seen that you have to re-download your online pass.
#5AMP1317Posted 3/20/2013 1:34:04 PM
brickwalker0 posted...
I was thinking that too, i checked the official PSN website and it says their servers are up but i couldnt find a link to PASBRs server status.

Edit: it looks like psn is partially down, i cant play other games or use the store now.
---

That's odd... I can play Naruto Storm 3 (doing so now) and it seems to be working.
Ah well, guess we just have to wait.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#6CrabhammarPosted 3/20/2013 1:34:55 PM
I'm on. Yay!
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
~The Artist Formerly Known As GrabSpammar~
#7brickwalker0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:55:43 PM
This must be reaching further than just PASBR for me. I try to go to the store and get error 80710d23 and it freezes my system, cant do anything. I googled the error and people say reset your router, use the back switch on the ps3 to turn it off then on (mine doesnt have one, newer model), re-configure the network connection settings, disable media servers, correct the time and date and finally try redownloading the store app.

None of these have worked for me. I just used the store yesterday with no problems and havent changed anything. Anyone have any other ideas?
---
PSN - brickwalker0
#8DrCruisePosted 3/20/2013 2:02:42 PM
brickwalker0 posted...
This must be reaching further than just PASBR for me. I try to go to the store and get error 80710d23 and it freezes my system, cant do anything. I googled the error and people say reset your router, use the back switch on the ps3 to turn it off then on (mine doesnt have one, newer model), re-configure the network connection settings, disable media servers, correct the time and date and finally try redownloading the store app.

None of these have worked for me. I just used the store yesterday with no problems and havent changed anything. Anyone have any other ideas?

Give it time. It'll fix on its own.