so...Isaac is evil? (spoilers?)

#11Crimson_RexPosted 3/20/2013 5:40:51 PM
No, just has a bad case of PTSD/Dementia.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#12AngelottPosted 3/20/2013 5:41:23 PM
gameghy555 posted...
Angelott posted...
Evil... Lolno. Bats**t crazy antihero, yes.

I haven't played the game, but I don't think he's an antihero.

He never wanted to be the hero, technically. Heck in DS3 he even ran an hid out.
---
Official GF BEARzerker (P4:A)
XBL: Kid Devi PSN: Heartless Devi
#13SweetFantasyPosted 3/20/2013 5:41:27 PM
Isaac- Turn it off.
---
Fun things are fun
PSN:cookieman25
#14AngelottPosted 3/20/2013 5:46:46 PM
The only reason he risks his life at the start of all of his games is because of his girlfriends. Mario Syndrome anyone?
---
#15ssupermario92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:48:27 PM
McFordmanson posted...
You mean the orchestral rival theme?

That plays for Emmett and Kat, too. It doesn't indicate your character's morality, it's just more fitting for some.

no, i meant this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBF-8wl-4k
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#16NewMoonShadowPosted 3/20/2013 5:49:58 PM
Angelott posted...
The only reason he risks his life at the start of all of his games is because of his girlfriends. Mario Syndrome anyone?

Well actually in Dead Space 2 he didn't really have a choice in the matter. He was locked in a cell when the Necromorphs starting tearing the place several new buttholes. He couldn't get out if he wanted to, and in Dead Space 1 he didn't have any idea what was coming in the first place.

In Dead Space 3 Isaac Clarke was secretly replaced with Master Chief... and no one was the wiser.
#17AngelottPosted 3/20/2013 6:04:34 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Angelott posted...

Well actually in Dead Space 2 he didn't really have a choice in the matter. He was locked in a cell when the Necromorphs starting tearing the place several new buttholes. He couldn't get out if he wanted to, and in Dead Space 1 he didn't have any idea what was coming in the first place.

In Dead Space 3 Isaac Clarke was secretly replaced with Master Chief... and no one was the wiser.

Sad, but true.
---
#18G-ScythePosted 3/20/2013 6:08:36 PM
ssupermario92 posted...
McFordmanson posted...
You mean the orchestral rival theme?

That plays for Emmett and Kat, too. It doesn't indicate your character's morality, it's just more fitting for some.

no, i meant this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBF-8wl-4k

probably because of the dark themes of his games, at least the first 2
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011