no u losers this isnt a flop

#141mikesettokillPosted 3/21/2013 12:40:12 PM
Virtue777 posted...
The only thing I heard about this game was all the bad reviews and the CNN article about how terrible this game is.

Yea CNN they sure know their games, I'm guessing this article was on right before they started defending the rapists in Stuebenville.
---
xbl=notsoposinow
psn=grizzlybeers (but I'm usually on my girlfriend's account meow666meow) If I'm being a jerk to you on the mic, I'm probably drunk.
#142Charizard18Posted 3/21/2013 12:42:27 PM
LenneValkirye posted...
legendofskyland posted...
FaustXII posted...
What do you people expect from Super Smash Brothers's mentally handicapped clone/cousin?

Can't tell is serious

What's not serious about it? That's exactly what this game is.

That's exactly what the XIII series is to FF.

Also, did we get back to #1 board or something? That'd explain the sudden number of new people and trolls in here.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#143mikesettokillPosted 3/21/2013 12:42:46 PM
Anarchy179 posted...
Flop or not, it's a joke of a fighting game.

http://n4g.com/news/1169742/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-wins-best-fighting-game-at-d-i-c-e-2013
---
xbl=notsoposinow
psn=grizzlybeers (but I'm usually on my girlfriend's account meow666meow) If I'm being a jerk to you on the mic, I'm probably drunk.
#144Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/21/2013 12:56:15 PM
Everyone here go play Street Fighter X Tekken.

Then tell me what the worst fighting game is lolol.
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#145BluBlue4Posted 3/21/2013 12:59:12 PM
BluBlue4 posted...
Unless we're told what the budget/expectations were it's all just speculation. On both sides.

And no, calling me a 'fanboy' doesn't make your non-argument any more compelling.

HAHHAHAHHAHAA

Good stuff .
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#146Killua554Posted 3/21/2013 12:59:26 PM
Arn544 posted...
Teary eyed fanboys will go to any lengths to defend bad games.

If you have to constantly defend your game, it sucked. I've seen the most obscure games get enormous respect. There's a difference between haters and a general consensus that something is bad. Games like Skyrim get haters, games like all stars have a general consensus.

"Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad" or "objectional" are not arguements. People aren't stupid they know what quality is, people vomiting on the site of a baby with a birth defect vs getting all infatuated with a normal baby isn't an objectional opinion. It's very basic functions of frontal lobe telling the majority of the public something is awful.

Even if all stars breaks the 1 million mark in the next 10 years (which it wont)
It's competitor is Smash Bros. the first one on the N64 sold 5 million copies
Melee sold 7 million copies
Brawl sold 11 million copies

You guys aren't even taking into account how many were given away for free, I know mine was free. It even had a multi million dollar marketing campaign, not even breaking the 1 million mark is an astronomical failure.

Good post.
#147legendofskylandPosted 3/21/2013 1:03:16 PM
Killua554 posted...
Arn544 posted...

If you have to constantly defend your game, it sucked. I've seen the most obscure games get enormous respect. There's a difference between haters and a general consensus that something is bad. Games like Skyrim get haters, games like all stars have a general consensus.

"Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad" or "objectional" are not arguements. People aren't stupid they know what quality is, people vomiting on the site of a baby with a birth defect vs getting all infatuated with a normal baby isn't an objectional opinion. It's very basic functions of frontal lobe telling the majority of the public something is awful.

Even if all stars breaks the 1 million mark in the next 10 years (which it wont)

You guys aren't even taking into account how many were given away for free, I know mine was free. It even had a multi million dollar marketing campaign, not even breaking the 1 million mark is an astronomical failure.

Good post.

If you're a fanboy
#148MrMisanthropePosted 3/21/2013 1:12:39 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
Their contract was up, zam. No one was fired or "kicked to the curb". And superbot is still around to my knowledge and on good terms with Sony.

Sorry, dude. Layoff.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/25/report-ps-all-stars-dev-superbot-hit-with-layoffs/
#149KillDozer123Posted 3/21/2013 1:14:56 PM
legendofskyland posted...
Killua554 posted...
Arn544 posted...

Good post.

If you're a fanboy

They're the same person. XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#150KillDozer123Posted 3/21/2013 1:16:52 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Everyone here go play Street Fighter X Tekken.

Then tell me what the worst fighting game is lolol.

Street Fighter X Tekken isn't even close to being the "worst fighting game". Sure, there were a lot of muck-ups in production, but the game itself is pretty good.

If you really want "worst fighting game", there's a tone of Wrestling games out there that fit the bill.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!