no u losers this isnt a flop

#151blazin640Posted 3/21/2013 1:18:28 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Everyone here go play Street Fighter X Tekken.

Then tell me what the worst fighting game is lolol.

Street Fighter X Tekken isn't even close to being the "worst fighting game". Sure, there were a lot of muck-ups in production, but the game itself is pretty good.

If you really want "worst fighting game", there's a tone of Wrestling games out there that fit the bill.

shaq fu anyone?
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#152Lucarioaura22Posted 3/21/2013 1:20:23 PM
blazin640 posted...
KillDozer123 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Street Fighter X Tekken isn't even close to being the "worst fighting game". Sure, there were a lot of muck-ups in production, but the game itself is pretty good.

If you really want "worst fighting game", there's a tone of Wrestling games out there that fit the bill.

shaq fu anyone?

Shaq fu is a beautiful classic that will never have another like it ever again.
---
We do what we must.................
#153blazin640Posted 3/21/2013 1:23:51 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
blazin640 posted...
KillDozer123 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

shaq fu anyone?

Shaq fu is a beautiful classic that will never have another like it ever again.

Son, we need to talk..................
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#154DeZA_UKPosted 3/21/2013 1:26:02 PM
Doesn't anyone remember Way of the Warrior? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUNeKmHvVWM

Naughty Dog made this way back. Please let's get a Way of the Warrior character for DLC! :)
#155Killua554Posted 3/21/2013 1:40:07 PM
legendofskyland posted...
Killua554 posted...
Arn544 posted...
Teary eyed fanboys will go to any lengths to defend bad games.

If you have to constantly defend your game, it sucked. I've seen the most obscure games get enormous respect. There's a difference between haters and a general consensus that something is bad. Games like Skyrim get haters, games like all stars have a general consensus.

"Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad" or "objectional" are not arguements. People aren't stupid they know what quality is, people vomiting on the site of a baby with a birth defect vs getting all infatuated with a normal baby isn't an objectional opinion. It's very basic functions of frontal lobe telling the majority of the public something is awful.

Even if all stars breaks the 1 million mark in the next 10 years (which it wont)
It's competitor is Smash Bros. the first one on the N64 sold 5 million copies
Melee sold 7 million copies
Brawl sold 11 million copies

You guys aren't even taking into account how many were given away for free, I know mine was free. It even had a multi million dollar marketing campaign, not even breaking the 1 million mark is an astronomical failure.

Good post.

If you're a fanboy

A fanboy of what?

He made a good point. There's a big difference between a game having haters, and just being generally considered to be a crappy game. Nobody thinks PSA:BR is any good. The balancing issues alone would be enough to put anyone off. The developers were supposed to be fighting game experts, but they clearly had no idea what they were doing with this project.

Of course, there's a myriad of other problems.
#156Anarchy179Posted 3/21/2013 1:40:32 PM
Anarchy179 posted...
Flop or not, it's a joke of a fighting game.

Yeah well that's just like, your opinion man.

Indeed it is just my opinion. Glad you have fun with it, I have a little fun with it from time to time.
#157legendofskylandPosted 3/21/2013 1:43:01 PM
Killua554 posted...
Killua554 posted...
Arn544 posted...
Teary eyed fanboys will go to any lengths to defend bad games.

If you have to constantly defend your game, it sucked. I've seen the most obscure games get enormous respect. There's a difference between haters and a general consensus that something is bad. Games like Skyrim get haters, games like all stars have a general consensus.

"Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad" or "objectional" are not arguements. People aren't stupid they know what quality is, people vomiting on the site of a baby with a birth defect vs getting all infatuated with a normal baby isn't an objectional opinion. It's very basic functions of frontal lobe telling the majority of the public something is awful.

Even if all stars breaks the 1 million mark in the next 10 years (which it wont)
It's competitor is Smash Bros. the first one on the N64 sold 5 million copies
Melee sold 7 million copies
Brawl sold 11 million copies

You guys aren't even taking into account how many were given away for free, I know mine was free. It even had a multi million dollar marketing campaign, not even breaking the 1 million mark is an astronomical failure.

Good post.

If you're a fanboy

A fanboy of what?

He made a good point. There's a big difference between a game having haters, and just being generally considered to be a crappy game. Nobody thinks PSA:BR is any good. The balancing issues alone would be enough to put anyone off. The developers were supposed to be fighting game experts, but they clearly had no idea what they were doing with this project.

And there you go, fanboy comment confirmed.

Also, bringing up Smash Bros when Smash Bros isn't what's being talked about? Real subtle
#158KillDozer123Posted 3/21/2013 1:44:53 PM
Killua554 posted...

A fanboy of what?

No, you just created another account and agreed with yourself. For a troll, that is too cliched. Try something different.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#159Killua554Posted 3/21/2013 1:47:01 PM
... That's not my account. I just thought it was a good post. Take off your tinfoil hat, fanboy.

Tons of people have a negative opinion of this game, and newsflash, they're not all the same person.
#160Objection102Posted 3/21/2013 1:47:55 PM
Killua554 posted...
A fanboy of what?

Since when was the majority of the people here considered nobodies?

We didn't let any Heartless steal our hearts. I think.
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png