no u losers this isnt a flop

#181Killua554Posted 3/21/2013 6:08:25 PM
I want to bring up once again that everyone who saw Wreck it Ralph SAW the PS All Stars advertisement. it was shown before every single showing of Wreck it Ralph.

so yeah, they put a LOT of money into advertising this.

anyone who thinks it didn't flop is simply delusional.
#182legendofskylandPosted 3/21/2013 6:19:09 PM
Killua554 posted...
I want to bring up once again that everyone who saw Wreck it Ralph SAW the PS All Stars advertisement. it was shown before every single showing of Wreck it Ralph.

It's nice to know that despite what you said, it's a damn good game that's still getting support with DLC and is talked about enough to hit the number one board spot.
#183Killua554Posted 3/21/2013 6:23:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#184SuplexKirbyPosted 3/21/2013 6:42:45 PM
Arn544 posted...
mikesettokill posted...
Killua554 posted...
mikesettokill posted...
http://n4g.com/news/1169742/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-wins-best-fighting-game-at-d-i-c-e-2013

Yea nobody thought this game was any good, totally.

Wow. No idea what D.I.C.E. is, but they just lost all credibility, if they ever had any.

It's the awards chosen by game developers...
So I guess you should pick up a new hobby then, considering you don't think the people making the games you play have any credibility.

Haven't you heard? Game developers suck.

Same goes for the gaming community
#185Hazmat963Posted 3/21/2013 6:44:04 PM
SuplexKirby posted...
Arn544 posted...
mikesettokill posted...
Killua554 posted...
mikesettokill posted...
http://n4g.com/news/1169742/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-wins-best-fighting-game-at-d-i-c-e-2013

Wow. No idea what D.I.C.E. is, but they just lost all credibility, if they ever had any.

So I guess you should pick up a new hobby then, considering you don't think the people making the games you play have any credibility.

Same goes for everybody. Everybody sucks and has no credibility.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#186Arn544Posted 3/21/2013 7:09:03 PM
SuplexKirby posted...
Arn544 posted...
mikesettokill posted...
Killua554 posted...
mikesettokill posted...

Lol was just referencing this: http://massively.joystiq.com/tag/developers-suck/
#187BluBlue4Posted 3/21/2013 7:31:50 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
Arn544 posted...
KillDozer123 posted...
Arn544 posted...
Wow, never been accused of that before. You know if I had wanted to make another account and quote/agree with my own post that isn't even the post I would've quoted...

It's the truth. ;-) And that's frankly sad that you were FORCED to agree with your own alternate account because you couldn't accept that some people DO like the game.

Some people liking it doesn't make it a successful game, and don't make accusations when you have no idea what you're talking about.

They ran countless tv ads, internet ads, people even said they were seeing ads for it at the movie theaters. They did not even make their advertising expenses back on this game, this game is a flop.

W h e n.. a ..g a m e .. l o s e s .. t e n s .. o f .. m i l l i o n s ..o f ..d o l l a r s.. i t .. h a s .. f l o p p e d

And Im guessing you have all the appropriate data about how much money was spent and gained on the game, zam?
So what are the exact figures since you seem to work for Sony and know them?

Good post.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#188BluBlue4Posted 3/21/2013 7:33:46 PM
legendofskyland posted...
Killua554 posted...

It's nice to know that despite what you said, it's a damn good game that's still getting support with DLC and is talked about enough to hit the number one board spot.

---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#189_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:46:49 PM
Killua554 posted...
_krat0s_ posted...
did my trolling bring the psas board up to number 1?

Yeah, you're a "troll".

When PSA came out, you were a blind fanboy, and verbally berated any skeptics.

Now you're just backpedaling, and you look pathetic.

It's obvious that this is a "joke"/bait thread, but people are using it for discussion anyway because they don't give a crap.

dude....u have no idea who your talking to right now.....and your just making stuff up.
just keep it moving newbie. before i sick crashfan or timbo on you
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Tomba for PSASBR 7/30/12
Charizard18 iz fail.
#190TchROLLPosted 3/21/2013 11:50:55 PM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
Myles98 posted...
TchROLL posted...
I'm hungry :3

I'm very hungry.
Give me the butter.

Give me the salt.