no u losers this isnt a flop

#41SuplexKirbyPosted 3/21/2013 5:07:26 AM
_krat0s_ posted...
85k + sold.

= no flop imo

Is this true? If so then it sold worst then Starhawk. I'm not surprised because sometimes great games doesn't sell.
#42SilentS89Posted 3/21/2013 5:09:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43Virtue777Posted 3/21/2013 5:20:40 AM
I've never even heard of this game until now. Judging by the screen shots, it looks like a pretty failtastic Smash bros rip off.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#44Killua554Posted 3/21/2013 5:40:02 AM
Yeah, it's pretty awful, and that's being generous.

Between the failed combat system that has you repeating the same kill move over and over, the crappy roster with advertisement characters and even the same character included multiple times (lol) with no RPG reps at all, to the menus that look like they were made in Powerpoint by a 12-year-old,
to the "final boss" that (as far as I know) can't even hit you, to the endless laundry list of gamebreaking bugs/glitches, to the lack of character balance... well you get my point.

PSA:BR should have been a $20 PSN title from the start, in my opinion. charging 60 for it was frankly a scam, and the consumers let Sony know for sure. now SuperBot is out of a job.
#45KillDozer123Posted 3/21/2013 5:46:13 AM(edited)
Virtue777 posted...
I've never even heard of this game until now. Judging by the screen shots, it looks like a pretty failtastic Smash bros rip off.

Then you're a pretty failtastic reviewer, because you should know it plays NOTHING like Smash Bros and certainly is no more of a rip-off than Crash Team Racing is to Mario Kart.

Word of advice - play a game before opening your mouth.

Killua554 posted...
the crappy roster with advertisement characters

Again, why does everyone hate the roster when only a few of the characters are advertisements? They have all of Sony's big-names. I assume you must consider Smash Bros' roster to be "crappy" because it has Mario, Link, Kirby and Pikachu, then?

---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#46Virtue777Posted 3/21/2013 5:46:43 AM
KillDozer123 posted...
Virtue777 posted...

Then you're a pretty failtastic reviewer, because you should know it plays NOTHING like Smash Bros and certainly is no more of a rip-off than Crash Team Racing is to Mario Kart.

Word of advice - play a game before opening your mouth.

I didn't review it, just giving my impression based on the screenshot. Sorry that it makes you mad, brah.

It does look like this game got pretty underwhelming reviews though. Maybe that's why you're so sensitive.

In your opinion is it worth $10? Can't believe it's already that cheap. Must have flopped hard.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#47KillDozer123Posted 3/21/2013 5:49:32 AM
Virtue777 posted...
I didn't review it, just giving my impression based on the screenshot. Sorry that it makes you mad, brah.

It does look like this game got pretty underwhelming reviews though. Maybe that's why you're so sensitive.

In your opinion is it worth $10? Can't believe it's already that cheap. Must have flopped hard.

Then learn how to play a game before you review it, failtroll. XD

It looks to me that the average review here is about 7 or so. A pretty good score. Maybe that's why you're so desperate. XD

I wouldn't know because I don't use dollars. Argument is invalid.

LOLZ! XD
---
#48vecrynPosted 3/21/2013 5:49:55 AM
it all depends on the expectations of the game company. Xenosaga which I loved was considered a flop even though it sold millions of copies. 85k is actually pretty bad when it comes to sales for a game, especially one that was being so advertised.
#49Killua554Posted 3/21/2013 5:52:12 AM
I saw Wreck It Ralph, and there was even a PSA:BR commercial before it (which was a pretty freakin' successful movie). So there's really no excuse for the poor sales other than it deserved it.

people got so upset by the horrible gameplay that people began howling, getting enraged, throwing popcorn/drinks at the screen, etc.
#50KillDozer123Posted 3/21/2013 5:53:38 AM
Killua554 posted...
I saw Wreck It Ralph, and there was even a PSA:BR commercial before it (which was a pretty freakin' successful movie). So there's really no excuse for the poor sales other than it deserved it.

people got so upset by the horrible gameplay that people began howling, getting enraged, throwing popcorn/drinks at the screen, etc.

Must be a beautiful place, living in imagination-anti-Sony town. X3 But of course, that didn't happen. ;-)
---