no u losers this isnt a flop

#51RainbowsaurusPosted 3/21/2013 6:16:01 AM
Lol.
---
Expect a PSABR-related picture here sometime
#52ArmedDragoonPosted 3/21/2013 6:18:59 AM
85k is seriously really bad if that's true, that's not even close to being acceptable for something that had the hype this game did.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#53The-Great-OzziePosted 3/21/2013 6:32:04 AM
Killua554 posted...
I saw Wreck It Ralph, and there was even a PSA:BR commercial before it (which was a pretty freakin' successful movie). So there's really no excuse for the poor sales other than it deserved it.

people got so upset by the horrible gameplay that people began howling, getting enraged, throwing popcorn/drinks at the screen, etc.

You must go to the movies with a bunch of *******
---
The Official Ed Gemini of the PSASBR Message Boards
Not changing this until Ed Gemini added for DLC
#54AndKevinBaconPosted 3/21/2013 6:32:23 AM
I'm guessing TC either meant 85k week 1 or 850k up until this point. Neither of those are good, but I highly doubt it's 85k total. No one is blind enough to say that's not a flop.
#55LimbicPosted 3/21/2013 6:33:24 AM
3D3 posted...
NESHero posted...
there's hardly anyone online and the game is brand new.
takes you like 20 minutes to find a game.
So yeah it's a flop.

Brand new? wow

I think the unspoken assumption here is that this game should be the PS Smash Bros. How long do people play a new Smash Bros game? Forever is how long.

So yeah, if you've got the Smash Bros timeline in mind, PS All-Smash Battle Broyale is relatively new in its comparative life cycle.

But then comparison to SB probably isn't fair in the first place. Farcry 3 is a flop compared to that game.
---
Paid DLC at release = end of games.
#56Killua554Posted 3/21/2013 6:44:13 AM
The-Great-Ozzie posted...
Killua554 posted...
I saw Wreck It Ralph, and there was even a PSA:BR commercial before it (which was a pretty freakin' successful movie). So there's really no excuse for the poor sales other than it deserved it.

people got so upset by the horrible gameplay that people began howling, getting enraged, throwing popcorn/drinks at the screen, etc.

They weren't the people I was with. It was just random people at the theater (it was packed). Some people started throwing their large sodas at the screen when the PSA:BR trailed showed, there was a lot of screaming, etc.
#57KillDozer123Posted 3/21/2013 6:46:20 AM
Killua554 posted...
Killua554 posted...

They weren't the people I was with. It was just random people at the theater (it was packed). Some people started throwing their large sodas at the screen when the PSA:BR trailed showed, there was a lot of screaming, etc.

Again, too bad that never actually happened. ;-)
You can make up as many silly stories as you like, we all know they're not true.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#58The-Great-OzziePosted 3/21/2013 6:47:54 AM
Killua554 posted...
Killua554 posted...

Sounds like you and a bunch of ******* to me
---
The Official Ed Gemini of the PSASBR Message Boards
Not changing this until Ed Gemini added for DLC
#59elsmittyPosted 3/21/2013 6:49:09 AM
I'm pretty sure this game was a flop
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/
#60KillDozer123Posted 3/21/2013 6:49:30 AM
Sounds like you and a bunch of ******* to me