A little bit of my Jak tech.

#1Lucarioaura22Posted 3/21/2013 12:14:22 AM
I have a lot more than this but I figured I would post some of these crappy pictures and see what you guys think. These are all midscreen and the 155 requires a wall but luckily for us, the wallbounce required is not one of the situational wallbounces.

Here:

http://i.imgur.com/XSjWSPQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IihDFAW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/enCs46p.jpg

I could just record the combo's but I all I have is an iPad lol. The video quality comes out pretty decent enough but nothing pretty. If you want, I can just make a small video on SOME of what I know.
---
We do what we must.................
#2JammerzWPosted 3/21/2013 12:17:50 AM
I'd like to see the mid screen 100 AP combos. I imagine you've got the Gyro Burster in there somewhere seeing as there was no burst.
---
Still can't think of a good signature.
PSN: Jamie-All-Over
#3blazin640Posted 3/21/2013 12:20:09 AM
so I'm guessing your satisfied with this Jak overall? Or is he more work now?
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#4Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:08:49 AM
blazin640 posted...

Satisfied? Not exactly but I am trying to be positive about the change. The patch gave Jak a few more limitations on the things he can do such as cause a knockdown. Jak really has no way of causing a hard knockdown/eject roll and that really puts a lot of weight on his shoulders. With the AP gain and new behavior change to the guns, he can do pretty basic combos and net around 75-100 AP midscreen easily. Mass Inverter is better because it's also a guaranteed 65 AP everytime I land it. Jak has somewhat become much more of a melee character but he uses his mid range weapons to open up his combo.
The blaster is pretty bad in it's current state, you can get a few pokes but overall it's highly punishable and I feel it needs to either stay the way it is now and give more AP or keep it's current AP and let it have the eject roll. I would say overall he's more work than before but still pretty manageable. I do however, want to fight the likes of Dabuz and LizardHeart with Jak after I have had more time to practice so I can see how Jak truly stands against good players.
---
#5NDgamer1122Posted 3/21/2013 6:13:38 AM
blazin640 posted...

Satisfied? Not exactly but I am trying to be positive about the change. The patch gave Jak a few more limitations on the things he can do such as cause a knockdown. Jak really has no way of causing a hard knockdown/eject roll and that really puts a lot of weight on his shoulders. With the AP gain and new behavior change to the guns, he can do pretty basic combos and net around 75-100 AP midscreen easily. Mass Inverter is better because it's also a guaranteed 65 AP everytime I land it. Jak has somewhat become much more of a melee character but he uses his mid range weapons to open up his combo.
The blaster is pretty bad in it's current state, you can get a few pokes but overall it's highly punishable and I feel it needs to either stay the way it is now and give more AP or keep it's current AP and let it have the eject roll. I would say overall he's more work than before but still pretty manageable. I do however, want to fight the likes of Dabuz and LizardHeart with Jak after I have had more time to practice so I can see how Jak truly stands against good players.

Yeah, new Blaster is terrible. If it wasn't just "spam it into groups" before, it certainly is now, but even then you're not getting much AP. They need to just change it back. The new "hold it down to keep firing" mechanic doesn't help at all, and can often make you shoot more than you wanted to, leaving you wide open. It's borderline useless now. I don't know what they were thinking...
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#6KarstienPosted 3/21/2013 6:46:00 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
blazin640 posted...

Wait, 100 ap mid screen? I can hit 75 easily enough, but boosting it with the gyro only goes so far, so how the extra 25? Tell me and i'll say anything you like in my accent for you. You can even record it and use it to impress your friends!
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#7NarukuboyPosted 3/23/2013 7:09:02 AM
Video
Notations
Slideshow

Anything! I'm starving
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g3dtmMrw1rduef9o1_500.png
#8Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:17:40 AM
Narukuboy posted...
Video
Notations
Slideshow

Anything! I'm starving

Nope! Not for you! You abandoned Jak for Rat.
---