Fighting the same people every time?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Fighting the same people every time?
2 years ago#1
Is the online THAT dead? Every time I search, every day I search for like 30 minutes, and I end up fighting the same two guys again.

did this game really flop that hard?
2 years ago#2
I always play against different people when I'm online. I have no idea what you're talking about.
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
2 years ago#3
Yeah ;_;

That's because the game hooks you up with locals in your area.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
2 years ago#4
^^ is that true? o_o heh thought i was the only person that had the game in the area
---
I claim the best Giorno in America
PSN:SalemFox
2 years ago#5
jeez, what a mess. hopefully Sony puts some effort into it the next time they rip off Nintendo again.
2 years ago#6
Crabhammar posted...
Yeah ;_;

That's because the game hooks you up with locals in your area.

Not really as I always play french. o.0
However if you and said person have a good connection and search at the same time right after a game then chances are it'll reconnect you with them.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
2 years ago#7
Killua554 posted...
jeez, what a mess. hopefully Sony puts some effort into it the next time they rip off Nintendo again.

It pains me to see someone with a name of one of my favorite characters from HxH troll so much
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
2 years ago#8
Killua554 posted...
Is the online THAT dead? Every time I search, every day I search for like 30 minutes, and I end up fighting the same two guys again.

did this game really flop that hard?

No, the reason is because nobody will play with you, Failua554. I bet it's because you keep spamming the same moves over and over again, and so you've taken to trolling the game. XD

It's only "flopped" in your little world. XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
2 years ago#9
Killua554 posted...

Jeez, what a mess. Hopefully you put some effort into it the next time you try to troll again. XD

It is not a rip-off. X3
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Fighting the same people every time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived