I'm not good at testing combos and such

#1NDgamer1122Posted 3/21/2013 7:06:14 AM
I dunno. Been messing around with Jak in practice mode, and I really only have a few combos, all of which I guarantee have been discovered or used before.

I'll just use 123 notation, I guess. 1 = Square, 2 = Triangle, 3 = Circle.

f3, short hop, immediate f1, 1 (easier if starting from farther away)
air uncharged d3, air d2, f1, 1
Point blank f3, hold n2 (aim up a bit)
u3, u2, u1 (tight timing)
air uncharged d3, f2
Point blank f3, d2 (hold)

Think that's about all I managed to do in practice. Any other good ones?
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 3/21/2013 7:18:53 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
I dunno. Been messing around with Jak in practice mode, and I really only have a few combos, all of which I guarantee have been discovered or used before.

I'll just use 123 notation, I guess. 1 = Square, 2 = Triangle, 3 = Circle.

f3, short hop, immediate f1, 1 (easier if starting from farther away)
air uncharged d3, air d2, f1, 1
Point blank f3, hold n2 (aim up a bit)
u3, u2, u1 (tight timing)
air uncharged d3, f2
Point blank f3, d2 (hold)

Think that's about all I managed to do in practice. Any other good ones?

See what happens when you start to try? =P
The combo's are pretty dry though. You can actually start off with WC for a lot of these and for the U3, U2, U1, you can add a F1 to get 65AP.
---
We do what we must.................
#3NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:20:18 AM
The combo's are pretty dry though. You can actually start off with WC for a lot of these and for the U3, U2, U1, you can add a F1 to get 65AP.

Oh, the jetboard will in fact hit? I'll go try that now.
---
#4KarstienPosted 3/21/2013 8:54:52 AM
http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/Karstien/media/IMG_0301_zps4ca48eb9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Best I got. The drone just bumped it to 100 though, I can't get there without it. Trade you for a lvl 1 HC? Now I have to work on wall bounces...I hate those things...
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#5NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 9:03:42 AM
http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/Karstien/media/IMG_0301_zps4ca48eb9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Best I got. The drone just bumped it to 100 though, I can't get there without it. Trade you for a lvl 1 HC? Now I have to work on wall bounces...I hate those things...

I dunno any level 1 HCs, sorry :c
---
#6KarstienPosted 3/21/2013 9:14:33 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...

I dunno any level 1 HCs, sorry :c

Dammit, worth a try right? That was a point blank uncharged air d3, air f3 and an air f1 x2. 75 ap, drone was just for kicks. Timing is tight, but i'm pretty sure I have it down now. Loving the new needle lazer
---
#7Lucarioaura22Posted 3/21/2013 9:20:32 AM
Yo Kar if you hate wallbouncing, you'll hate Jak. Wallbouncing is the foundation to Jak lol.
---
#8KarstienPosted 3/21/2013 9:32:44 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Yo Kar if you hate wallbouncing, you'll hate Jak. Wallbouncing is the foundation to Jak lol.

Lol, I hate it because I suck at it. I'm practicing right now though, finally got the ap burst, but only once...i'm determined though. Takes practice is all, right?
---
#9Lucarioaura22Posted 3/21/2013 9:35:47 AM
Karstien posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Lol, I hate it because I suck at it. I'm practicing right now though, finally got the ap burst, but only once...i'm determined though. Takes practice is all, right?

Well for the AP burst, it's all situational but practice can increase opportunity to pull it off a lot more like you saw me do to tripp lol.
---
#10KarstienPosted 3/21/2013 9:39:18 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Karstien posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Well for the AP burst, it's all situational but practice can increase opportunity to pull it off a lot more like you saw me do to tripp lol.

Yup, I guess so. Still, I just need to focus on timing the uppercut more. I'm having fun though. I even bought the old world Jak costume so I could feel like a top tier player while I practice. Any inspirational tips?
---