I'm not good at testing combos and such

#11Lucarioaura22Posted 3/21/2013 8:57:41 AM
Karstien posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Karstien posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Yo Kar if you hate wallbouncing, you'll hate Jak. Wallbouncing is the foundation to Jak lol.

Lol, I hate it because I suck at it. I'm practicing right now though, finally got the ap burst, but only once...i'm determined though. Takes practice is all, right?

Well for the AP burst, it's all situational but practice can increase opportunity to pull it off a lot more like you saw me do to tripp lol.

Yup, I guess so. Still, I just need to focus on timing the uppercut more. I'm having fun though. I even bought the old world Jak costume so I could feel like a top tier player while I practice. Any inspirational tips?

Inspiration? Ok hows about...........No matter what you still win because of dat accent.
---
We do what we must.................
#12KarstienPosted 3/21/2013 9:10:14 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Karstien posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Karstien posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Yo Kar if you hate wallbouncing, you'll hate Jak. Wallbouncing is the foundation to Jak lol.

Lol, I hate it because I suck at it. I'm practicing right now though, finally got the ap burst, but only once...i'm determined though. Takes practice is all, right?

Well for the AP burst, it's all situational but practice can increase opportunity to pull it off a lot more like you saw me do to tripp lol.

Yup, I guess so. Still, I just need to focus on timing the uppercut more. I'm having fun though. I even bought the old world Jak costume so I could feel like a top tier player while I practice. Any inspirational tips?

Inspiration? Ok hows about...........No matter what you still win because of dat accent.

Not the 'inspirational' HC I know you're hoarding, but meh, i'm getting better now. Got the burst 4 times in a row before I fluffed it, so I got the distance memorized now. I should really work on something new though. Trying to use the arc wielder in a decent combo, but it sucks so far...
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.