Scumbag Zues Players ....

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
knows that his lvl 3 super freezes the game online .... STILL FREAKING USE IT !
---
"never underestimate an opponent and always play fair"
2 years ago#2
Not for me.
---
You're Forgetin' one very important thing Mate; I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?
2 years ago#3
Haven't had that happen over here.
2 years ago#4
Never had it freeze. But I still hate that level 3 lol
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: MGS4, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale, The Last Story
2 years ago#5
crunchyrollq8 posted...
knows that his lvl 3 super freezes the game online .... STILL FREAKING USE IT !

Oh please, it doesn't always freeze the game, that's happened to me once in around 5 times of seeing it, so favourable rate for me right there. You want them to nerf themselves just because there is a chance they will freeze your console? Just stop getting godpunched (tm) and your problem is solved anyway.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
2 years ago#6
Never happened for me. And it's a lot of fun to use. One of my favorite Lvl 3s in the game. What you think is the game freezing is probably just the host ragequitting.
---
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ -- FilmAf: Johnbobb
villarosereviews.wordpress.com
2 years ago#7
so ... it happens at random I guess ? . I was playing ranked ... and they should patch both isacc's and zues supers ASAP :x
---
"never underestimate an opponent and always play fair"
2 years ago#8
crunchyrollq8 posted...
so ... it happens at random I guess ? . I was playing ranked ... and they should patch both isacc's and zues supers ASAP :x

Isnt it known a patch is coming very soon
2 years ago#9
Happened twice for me... Both rounds I was winning... so I lost bp cause of it.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
2 years ago#10
I use his level 3 in every match but I have only experienced the freeze once (and that includes everyone else who has played Zeus and used it).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived