PSASBR Character guides

#1BuffedSackBoyPosted 3/21/2013 8:18:45 AM
All of the people who use gamefaqs and are the best with a character should make an I depth guide on how to use e character
Examples would be lucario making a Jak guide or crab making a g cole (I think those people are the best with those characters sorry if there's someone better then them) so if anyone wants a new main they could look through all the guides. Just an idea probably won't work but it would be cool to see them all in the end.
---
(SkeletonSackBoy)
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 3/21/2013 8:23:02 AM
BuffedSackBoy posted...
All of the people who use gamefaqs and are the best with a character should make an I depth guide on how to use e character
Examples would be lucario making a Jak guide or crab making a g cole (I think those people are the best with those characters sorry if there's someone better then them) so if anyone wants a new main they could look through all the guides. Just an idea probably won't work but it would be cool to see them all in the end.

I have a lot of new tricks and combo's (NDgamer/LanceDrake can confirm this) but I don't really think it's enough to put into a guide unless you want all bases covered like new match up knowledge and stuff like that.
---
We do what we must.................
#3BuffedSackBoy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 9:12:42 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
BuffedSackBoy posted...

I have a lot of new tricks and combo's (NDgamer/LanceDrake can confirm this) but I don't really think it's enough to put into a guide unless you want all bases covered like new match up knowledge and stuff like that.

Yeah that would be cool but if everyone actually tagged along that would be great.
---
(SkeletonSackBoy)
#4BuffedSackBoy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:11:50 PM
Bump
---
(SkeletonSackBoy)