So question for everyone on this board who wants Crash...

#1TheNardDogPosted 3/21/2013 11:44:32 AM
Would you want monster riding Crash?

I'd say no. To people who don't play Crash, this will sound whiny, but he's literally nothing like any of the previous games. Design wise as well. Even more for his supporting characters. That gameplay style is awful and can't say it resembles the last at all. Plus characters like Polar would just be completely missing.

But I do hope he makes it in, and I hope Activision lets them use whatever Crash they want. Because really, what money would Activision make off monster riding Crash? He's dead and nobody likes him. They might as well try to go off nostalgia.

I'm hoping Isaac shows them just how much they could benefit from including Crash, since Isaac is popular as hell and turned out well.
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#2AMP1317Posted 3/21/2013 11:57:25 AM
This. The first 4 games were what Crash games were all about. Then afterwards, it kinda changed.
However, the first 3 were made by Naughty Dog. So they might not incorporate some of that stuff in.

Let's just hope Activision and SMS listen to us and put him in!
I would also love a polar super!
:D

His Bike costume for his alternate, and a DLC could be his scuba suit.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#3TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:00:50 PM
AMP1317 posted...
This. The first 4 games were what Crash games were all about. Then afterwards, it kinda changed.
However, the first 3 were made by Naughty Dog. So they might not incorporate some of that stuff in.

Let's just hope Activision and SMS listen to us and put him in!
I would also love a polar super!
:D

His Bike costume for his alternate, and a DLC could be his scuba suit.

We think the same way.
Though even though I love the Naughty Dog games the most, I still enjoyed Twinsanity. If they just kept doing that I'd be happy and you know what? He'd probably be here right now, because that game didn't fail.
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
#4blaze19_0XPosted 3/21/2013 12:02:51 PM
I borrowed Twinsanity from a friend and played it for 5 or so hours.

I didn't really like it. It was way too linear and repetitive for a Crash game imo.
#5TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:03:30 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

I didn't really like it. It was way too linear and repetitive for a Crash game imo.

I agree it's not as good, but alright. But much better than the monster riding games. At least it seemed like they sort of tried.
---
#6redskinsrock26Posted 3/21/2013 12:05:05 PM
I would be ok if they made him get on a monster for his level 2 or something, but the more they include from the games that were actually exclusive to PS the better. That being said I'll take him in any form and be happy with it.
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#7TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:06:44 PM
redskinsrock26 posted...
I would be ok if they made him get on a monster for his level 2 or something, but the more they include from the games that were actually exclusive to PS the better. That being said I'll take him in any form and be happy with it.

Well that would mean leaving out something that is actually good.
Monster riding was awful. i can't forgive it. I beat the game too.
---
#8solideye11Posted 3/21/2013 12:07:24 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

Huh? the first 3 Crash games are 3-D linear platformers. Twinsanity has way more exploration than the originals. Maybe you meant Wrath of Cortex instead?
---
SOLID EYE SYSTEM-OTC-0017/02
PSN: chr11224
#9blaze19_0XPosted 3/21/2013 12:08:48 PM
solideye11 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Huh? the first 3 Crash games are 3-D linear platformers. Twinsanity has way more exploration than the originals. Maybe you meant Wrath of Cortex instead?

Well I've mainly played Crash 3 and Crash Bash and those ran on the portal system and had extra challenges in each level you could go back to.

I'm not sure how you can say they are linear compared to Twinsanity where you are always forced to be on a single path.
#10Charizard18Posted 3/21/2013 12:18:27 PM
Titans Crash should only be repped through minions, intros outros etc. and he's just about as dead as ND Crash to boot. Crash's latest game had his Twinsanity designs so I doubt Activision would try to force Titans Crash on us. They're probably done with him too. Crash would sell the most if they try to ride on nostalgia and make him based off ND/TT Crash. There's no denying he would still sell pretty darn well if he came as Titans Crash because hey, it's Crash, but he would probably sell twice that if it's ND Crash. It's sad to say but I know a few people who wouldn't buy him if it were new Crash.

And yeah Twinsanity is alright but pretty linear. The levels are definitely much much larger but since there's no warp room system you're always going forward in the story, compared to the first four Crash games where you can revisit any level and try to get relics, gems etc.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."