PSASBR Appreciation Topic

#1DeZA_UKPosted 3/21/2013 12:35:43 PM
Superbot did a great job with the money they had. They brought us the experience of pitting many PS icons against each other.

People are so negative these days...

Spread the love peeps :)
#2kingtracePosted 3/21/2013 12:37:10 PM
Agreed. Instead of all the nasty and critical things I could say about people who disagree, I'm going to keep this simply about love for this game, in the spirit of the topic.

I love this game, and I enjoy playing it. Thank you, Superbot, even though we don't always get along, I enjoy your product.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#3Ludacris01Posted 3/21/2013 12:37:30 PM
its a cool game
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#4AMP1317Posted 3/21/2013 12:42:03 PM
Reason being: Most of GameFAQs is full of angry, critical, entitled people.
You can't escape their wave of hate. It surges over every board on the site.

However, it is great to see topics such as this, islands on the raging ocean of hate, where we can stop , relax, and actually talk about a game we enjoy.

I really like PSAS. Is it perfect? Of course not, but it entertains me and brings some decent Playstation characters together. That's good enough for me.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#5DeZA_UK(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:45:46 PM
AMP1317 posted...

However, it is great to see topics such as this, islands on the raging ocean of hate, where we can stop , relax, and actually talk about a game we enjoy.

I really like PSAS. Is it perfect? Of course not, but it entertains me and brings some decent Playstation characters together. That's good enough for me.

Couldn't agree more my brother.

I honestly did this topic 'cause I thought we needed some postive threads about this game for once xD
#6DeZA_UK(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:20:14 PM
Bump. There is another love topic, let's keep these two on the 1st page. Spread the love.

Even if they stop supporting this game, I'll still play it :)
#7InninXIPosted 3/21/2013 1:21:03 PM
Topics like this make me feel moist and fuzzy inside.
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess and Emmett Main: "EASY Cake MONEY Please!"
#8KillDozer123Posted 3/21/2013 1:39:04 PM
AMP1317 posted...

My thoughts exactly. It may not be perfect, but it helped me get into Sony's brands. It did what I wanted it for. ^^
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#9blazin640Posted 3/21/2013 1:40:37 PM
all this love is gross. You all make me sick.

EMOTIONS ARE FOR THE WEAK.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#10Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/21/2013 1:45:27 PM
AMP1317 posted...
Reason being: Most of GameFAQs is full of angry, critical, entitled people.
You can't escape their wave of hate. It surges over every board on the site.

Testify, my brother!
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board