I <3 The Gun Loop

#11NDgamer1122Posted 3/21/2013 5:31:22 PM
So really, if you are going to complain about a combo because it wasn't intentional, you are really complaining about every combo ever. Because history proves the entire concept was never intentional.

I still think it's BS. They should have tested this better. It's the dumbest thing that, because of some exploitation, your character just continues to sit there being hit instead of logically blocking or dodging it like you're telling him to.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#12blaze19_0XPosted 3/21/2013 5:34:47 PM
You can complain because you think the loop is overpowered. I personally don't think it is, not with a character like Kat in the game.

But the "X is cheating because it was never intentional" argument doesn't really work.
#13Zang_BaPosted 3/21/2013 5:35:08 PM
So really, if you are going to complain about a combo because it wasn't intentional, you are really complaining about every combo ever. Because history proves the entire concept was never intentional.

I still think it's BS. They should have tested this better. It's the dumbest thing that, because of some exploitation, your character just continues to sit there being hit instead of logically blocking or dodging it like you're telling him to.

Translation: A combo. Lol.
---
PSN: ZangBa - www.youtube.com/user/ZangBa2 -
- http://www.twitch.tv/emp_snoop_dogg - Gameplay and stuff.
#14NDgamer1122Posted 3/21/2013 5:38:17 PM

Yeah, but I don't mind if a combo isn't just the same damn move over and over. When it's stuff like getting juggled by Heihachi's kick over and over, or the same three strokes of Dante's sword, or the same shots of the plasma cutter, that's when it's just dumb. It doesn't look flashy at all. Just looks cheap. If you're going to combo me, at least make it look cool.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#15holysquidPosted 3/21/2013 5:41:29 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...

Yeah, but I don't mind if a combo isn't just the same damn move over and over. When it's stuff like getting juggled by Heihachi's kick over and over, or the same three strokes of Dante's sword, or the same shots of the plasma cutter, that's when it's just dumb. It doesn't look flashy at all. Just looks cheap. If you're going to combo me, at least make it look cool.

A combo is a combo either way. Just because it doesn't look flashy doesn't mean it's not practical and shouldn't be used.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#16LanceDrakePosted 3/21/2013 5:43:24 PM
A combo is a combo either way. Just because it doesn't look flashy doesn't mean it's not practical and shouldn't be used.

Still dumb. Better be removed.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#17holysquidPosted 3/21/2013 5:44:20 PM
LanceDrake posted...

Why should it be removed? Because you don't like the way it looks? If it's not an exploit or glitch there is no reason why it should be removed.
---
#18ElegiacGhostPosted 3/21/2013 5:46:11 PM
So this is like the Drake Run 'n Gun Combo? or the Raiden Grab Combo?? oohhhh I seee xD
---
Joakim = Kojima, Anagram! MGS5 is on the Way!
#19LanceDrakePosted 3/21/2013 5:48:05 PM
LanceDrake posted...

Why should it be removed? Because you don't like the way it looks? If it's not an exploit or glitch there is no reason why it should be removed.

But it is an exploit of a glitch. How is it not? Isaac's supposed to stop firing after his walk n' gun thing. With the range it has, making it so you can keep firing it forward makes it broken.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#20holysquidPosted 3/21/2013 5:50:25 PM
LanceDrake posted...
LanceDrake posted...

But it is an exploit of a glitch. How is it not? Isaac's supposed to stop firing after his walk n' gun thing. With the range it has, making it so you can keep firing it forward makes it broken.

Isaac's is, sure. But Dante's and Heihachi's are certainly not, which I was referring to initially.
---