Putting my final two movesets to a vote!

#51blazin640Posted 3/22/2013 6:39:23 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...
"Check me out I'm dancing, I'M DANCING" is what he would say during his level 1. Honestly you have so much potential from the robo revolution.

His taunts have to be troll worthy though. That is my BIGGEST request. That will be the first thing I look at.

I don't remember all his lines, so if ya know any particular good ones I'll take the advice xD I'm stuck on Death's square moves >.> Trying to figure out a way to chain certain attacks together without being OP.

I think its for the best you don't know his lines lol. Unfortunately the one dlc I haven't played is robo revolution.

The one thing I do know is that you should add either invisiblility to his taunt/Moveset (Borderlands 2) and you need to have him hold up his middle finger as a taunt. I could help you out since I'm bored as hell, but i won't go over board cause this is your Moveset haha. I just love me some clap trap is all.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#52Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:43:58 PM
blazin640 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...
"Check me out I'm dancing, I'M DANCING" is what he would say during his level 1. Honestly you have so much potential from the robo revolution.

His taunts have to be troll worthy though. That is my BIGGEST request. That will be the first thing I look at.

I don't remember all his lines, so if ya know any particular good ones I'll take the advice xD I'm stuck on Death's square moves >.> Trying to figure out a way to chain certain attacks together without being OP.

I think its for the best you don't know his lines lol. Unfortunately the one dlc I haven't played is robo revolution.

The one thing I do know is that you should add either invisiblility to his taunt/Moveset (Borderlands 2) and you need to have him hold up his middle finger as a taunt. I could help you out since I'm bored as hell, but i won't go over board cause this is your Moveset haha. I just love me some clap trap is all.

Indeed. I'm gonna finish Death first of all though xD I have the basic move ideas just trying to figure out the execution >.> Chell and Claptrap are gonna be fun to come up with, gonna have to take some liberties with Chell though.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#53blazin640Posted 3/22/2013 6:50:22 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...

Indeed. I'm gonna finish Death first of all though xD I have the basic move ideas just trying to figure out the execution >.> Chell and Claptrap are gonna be fun to come up with, gonna have to take some liberties with Chell though.

Chell is going to be difficult, but I have faith in you. You can do it!

*insert pokemon theme*.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#54Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:57:17 PM
blazin640 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...

Chell is going to be difficult, but I have faith in you. You can do it!

*insert pokemon theme*.

xD All I know is that all her dialogue will be from Glados. Killed will be jokes at her expense, kills will be comments about how she's a murderer, taunts will be Glados insulting the opponent's IQ/appearance....
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#55Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:24:54 PM
.... So being the clutz I am I just managed to accidentally X out the window I was typing up Death's moveset in before I saved it. I'm not feeling like retyping all of that sooooooo I guess I'll just do that tomorrow xD
---
#56FishyGoodness12Posted 3/22/2013 7:32:49 PM
None of those, they all suck. Do an Adachi moveset.
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#57Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:37:40 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
None of those, they all suck. Do an Adachi moveset.

I have no idea who that is, and I don't believe I shall with that rude attitude good sir! Good day!
---
#58Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:34:07 AM
Looks like Chell and Claptrap will be the final two of my initial 24! Lone Wanderer was close but alas it was not meant to be.
---