When it goes into overtime do you do really good

#1BuffedSackBoyPosted 3/22/2013 1:17:10 PM
All the time there is one person who does lawful the entire match without a single kill then all the sudden it goes in overtime and he/she does amazing and wins the match. Does this ever happen to you?
---
(SkeletonSackBoy)
#2kingtracePosted 3/22/2013 1:19:15 PM
It only happened to me once back in my sackboy days. I didn't have a single kill all match, but when it was overtime I managed to level 3. XD They were pissed.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#3wwinterj25Posted 3/22/2013 1:23:19 PM(edited)
Yep I've been that person. They all rush me all match and I got one kill as Emmett. It goes to overtime and I just spam nads for the fun of it thinking I'll loose anyway. In the last few seconds I hit my level 3 and wrecked the game. I hear the guy on the mic go "oh ****"" when I hit my level 3. It was awesome. I won the game from that.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4Garfield64Posted 3/22/2013 1:24:28 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Yep I've been that person. They all rush me all match and I got one kill as Emmett. It goes to overtime and I just spam nads for the fun of it thinking I'll loose anyway. In the last few seconds I hit my level 3 and wrecked the game. I hear the guy on the mic go "oh ****"" when I hit my level 3. It was awesome. I won the game from that.

That's such a epic way to win xD
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#5KingTumbleweedPosted 3/22/2013 1:27:46 PM
I rarely run into overtime without a forward squaring Kratos or Raiden. The few times I haven't, they surely weren't holding back, I remember we had a Dante, Heihachi, Kratos and me, Spike. We all had at least 5 kills before overtime anyway. It was pretty intense.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams