What keeps you playing this game

#1blazin640Posted 3/22/2013 2:41:34 PM
I love the gameplay but I think meeting the random people online is why I keep playing. I have never had this many friends from any game. The messages we have are ridiculous lol.

Seems like I get messages everyday.

You guys are cool but just not as cool :p, except my Jak peeps. Love you guys.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#2TheNardDogPosted 3/22/2013 2:45:00 PM
Certainly not the amazing amount of content. It's pretty repetitive. This whole week the thing that's been keeping me coming is the fact I'm too lazy to take out the disk. It's a good game, but just saying. I think there's easy ways they could've added more content. At least new costumes should be free.
---
Sullivan is a dirty old man.
PSN: UltraMan321
#3ZeroGravity38Posted 3/22/2013 2:45:43 PM
Finding new glitches every patch lol. This game is just fun to play Zeus is awesome needs more dlc.
---
PASBR:Main Zeus, Drake, Sackboy, Radec, Isaac,
PSN:ZeroGravity38
#4wwinterj25Posted 3/22/2013 2:51:46 PM(edited)
Other than gameplay. Trying to keep and rank up my belt. Even though unlocking more titles is pointless to me as I'll not use them it does seem a challenge I want to achieve just for my own piece of mind. DLC comes out on a regular bases so that to keeps me interested.

TheNardDog posted...
At least new costumes should be free.

I don't agree. You've already had the opportunity to get two characters for free and now you have another opportunity to get to DLC characters for free as part of a offer. The stages also are somewhat free. That's more than fair to me because the characters bring there own arcade mode and unlocks. Minions and alts is how these type of games make money.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5christiankid7Posted 3/22/2013 2:49:52 PM
Mr bubbles.

Really, though the game is way too much fun.
---
he Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#6KingTumbleweedPosted 3/22/2013 2:50:59 PM
The inspiration to rise in player ranks and possibly show up some arrogant players. Also, to put lesser ranked characters higher in people's opinions. I feel everyone can respect that.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#7Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/22/2013 2:51:24 PM
Because it's online community is stronger than Twisted Metal's.

In all seriousness, this game is a blast. And this community is a lot stronger than TM's was as well.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#8TheNardDogPosted 3/22/2013 2:52:39 PM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
Because it's online community is stronger than Twisted Metal's.

In all seriousness, this game is a blast. And this community is a lot stronger than TM's was as well.

The new Twisted Metal was so awesome. I really wish the online community was better. But it was made clear by everyone, it's Sony's fault it failed. They did 0 promotion. David Jaffe was pissed. It got good reviews and everything too.
---
#9TheNardDogPosted 3/22/2013 2:54:04 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Other than gameplay. Trying to keep and rank up my belt. Even though unlocking more titles is pointless to me as I'll not use them it does seem a challenge I want to achieve just for my own piece of mind. DLC comes out on a regular bases so that to keeps me interested.

TheNardDog posted...
At least new costumes should be free.

I don't agree. You've already had the opportunity to get two characters for free and now you have another opportunity to get to DLC characters for free as part of a offer. The stages also are somewhat free. That's more than fair to me because the characters bring there own arcade mode and unlocks. Minions and alts is how these type of games make money.

I thought they made their money by making a good game. It's their own fault if they don't make money. Costumes are easy.
---
#10_krat0s_Posted 3/22/2013 2:54:07 PM
WinterJ keeps me playing this
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Tomba for PSASBR 7/30/12
Charizard18 iz fail.