Isaac is so freaking fun to use. He's my new favorite character...

#11holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:57:11 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Now if only I could get Raziel or Lara q,q but yeah he is. I played him against one of my buds who mains Raiden, got him sooooooooo mad with the mines xD

Both of those would be great additions.

I'd still love to have the Dovahkiin, but lol Raziel and Lara are actually realistic in getting in. *Watches the next dlc pack be both of them* *froths at the mouth and falls over*

You don't know how amazing it felt to hear Isaac was going to be in this game...

Considering I was one of the ones who made a joke that you were probably partying in the streets when he was revealed, I do xD

XD
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#12DavidgraymanPosted 3/22/2013 8:59:52 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Now if only I could get Raziel or Lara q,q but yeah he is. I played him against one of my buds who mains Raiden, got him sooooooooo mad with the mines xD

I'd still love to have the Dovahkiin, but lol Raziel and Lara are actually realistic in getting in. *Watches the next dlc pack be both of them* *froths at the mouth and falls over*

Hate to say this but I am 99.9% positive that SEnix said no Raziel for this game on their Twitter page when some guy asked....someone posted an image of the post on this board but unfortunately I can't find the post.

Never mind found it http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Some-bad-news-for-the-Soul-Reaver-fans/td-p/39706841
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot
#13Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/22/2013 9:04:52 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
holysquid posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Hate to say this but I am 99.9% positive that SEnix said no Raziel for this game on their Twitter page when some guy asked....someone posted an image of the post on this board but unfortunately I can't find the post.

Never mind found it http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Some-bad-news-for-the-Soul-Reaver-fans/td-p/39706841

Well.... Looks like I only have one course of action now- To beg whoever the hell owns Darksiders now to let Death in. He's close enough to Raziel to appease me. xD
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#14EtroAnimePosted 3/22/2013 9:34:49 PM
holysquid posted...
He's just so much fun to use, he's so good. I'm so glad I'm not disappointed with him. He's the most fun. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm actually getting pretty darn good with him, especially when I'm able to pull of my bursts (not gun loop).

Hey gotta see you play as him holysquid, I am slowly starting to like him. :D
---
Far gone in Deep Space Ignition.
PSN ID: Rammel29
#15holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:36:00 PM
Etroanime posted...
holysquid posted...
He's just so much fun to use, he's so good. I'm so glad I'm not disappointed with him. He's the most fun. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm actually getting pretty darn good with him, especially when I'm able to pull of my bursts (not gun loop).

Hey gotta see you play as him holysquid, I am slowly starting to like him. :D

Sure thing buddy!
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com