Just found out why I can hardly connect to anyone in this game: NAT Type 3....

#1holysquidPosted 3/22/2013 11:00:58 PM
Can anyone help me get my NAT Type from 3 to 2? I really want to be able to play this game on my current connection :(

Any help is appreciated, just note that I am a complete noob when it comes to assigning IP addresses and ports and all that jazz.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#2Heroicmedic92Posted 3/22/2013 11:05:34 PM
192.168.1.3 or 192.168.1.1 put this in your browser

admin
admin

Look for dmz

You can find your IP by going on ur ps3 and hit settings and connection status list under network
---
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Maybe dropping Sly.
#3Garfield64Posted 3/22/2013 11:33:54 PM
Not only is he assuming you have a WRT router he is going out of his way to teach you how to make your computers completely and utterly open to every hacker under the sun to go and do what EVER they want inside your Network.

Instead of doing it the NON intelegent way.

Click this link

http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/PlayStation_Network/default.htm

You're VERY welcome btw.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#4blazin640Posted 3/22/2013 11:34:50 PM
I was wondering why you kept signing on and off.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#5holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:44:12 PM
This is really bugging me. I googled it and followed the right directions but still I'm getting Type 3. The other 2 posts in this topic are from blocked users so I still need someone to help me please :(
---
#6Charizard18Posted 3/22/2013 11:50:23 PM
holysquid posted...
This is really bugging me. I googled it and followed the right directions but still I'm getting Type 3. The other 2 posts in this topic are from blocked users so I still need someone to help me please :(

Unblock em real quick. They're trying to help. It's heroicmoses and garfield
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#7holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:55:06 PM
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...

Unblock em real quick. They're trying to help. It's heroicmoses and garfield

Ok, thanks.
---
#8holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:56:08 PM
Garfield64 posted...
Not only is he assuming you have a WRT router he is going out of his way to teach you how to make your computers completely and utterly open to every hacker under the sun to go and do what EVER they want inside your Network.

Instead of doing it the NON intelegent way.

Click this link

http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/PlayStation_Network/default.htm

You're VERY welcome btw.

Did that, still getting Type 3.
---
#9FaustianLogixPosted 3/23/2013 12:58:19 AM
Sometimes you have to actually contact your ISP to get them to unblock a specific piece of hardware from your router. I had this problem when I lived out in the boonies for a year.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | http://faust-tldr.blogspot.com/
Livestream.com/Ztram
#10holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 1:13:24 AM
Well I think I may have found the problem, I have to open all of the PSN ports, not just the non default ones, if that makes any sense. Anyway, PSN has 19 total ports to open, but I'm only able to forward 18 of them. When I fill in the info for the 19th one, the settings won't allow me to apply the changes; I'll click the "Apply Changes" button but nothing happens. This is really strange and I have no idea for a solution.
---