If that leak turned out to be true....

#111ArmoredElderPosted 3/28/2013 10:28:49 AM
BluBlue4 posted...
ArmoredElder posted...

Did you play Red Dead Redemption?

The entirety of RDR's story was just Starhawk in a more grounded earth setting. It was basically just a big copy/paste. The Hawk mechs looked really out of place in that game.

Starhawk was released 2 years after Red Dead Redemption.
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#112BluBlue4Posted 3/28/2013 10:40:56 AM
ArmoredElder posted...
BluBlue4 posted...
ArmoredElder posted...

The entirety of RDR's story was just Starhawk in a more grounded earth setting. It was basically just a big copy/paste. The Hawk mechs looked really out of place in that game.

Not only did R* steal the story they kept the Starhawk devs in litigation for years to hold back the release of their game.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#113AndrewHDPosted 3/28/2013 10:46:59 AM
BluBlue4 posted...
ArmoredElder posted...
BluBlue4 posted...
ArmoredElder posted...

Not only did R* steal the story they kept the Starhawk devs in litigation for years to hold back the release of their game.

Do you have any proof of this? Red Dead Redemption had a great story with solid characters.
---
:Inhabitants of Peach Trees, this is Judge Dredd.
#114BluBlue4Posted 3/28/2013 11:05:53 AM(edited)
AndrewHD posted...

Do you have any proof of this? Red Dead Redemption had a great story with solid characters.

During the entire last half of the game everyone inexplicably referred to the main character as "Emmett."
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#115AnomalycadPosted 3/28/2013 11:18:57 AM(edited)
KillDozer123 posted...
Dead Guy Hubbin posted...
Again, I must stress...this was proven to be false. This is not true.

Stewart saying he never posted that doesn't prove anything and neither does SSM's tweet. They both could just be covering each other up so people won't give up on the game. There's also that other Oddworld developer on Neogaf who said Abe was canned and never retracted his statement, and we know he's a developer because he's been talking about an upcoming game for two years.

Oh sure, only trust the negative stuff.....-_-;;

@KillDozer123
Sounds like you're in denial....You've been warned you might be disappointed in the end.
#116ChairstoodPosted 3/29/2013 2:21:52 AM
It's funny how almost every thread turns into a discussion about something that doesn't have that much relevance to the topic.
---
Currently playing: Wow, PSAS:BR, DW8, SFxTK and OP:PW2
PSN name: Lawfreeze
#117DuranLucianPosted 3/29/2013 4:39:31 AM
Where did we find this leak?
#118DuranLucianPosted 3/29/2013 4:43:55 AM
I believe it to be leak...

John's pic looks like this...unless they are into stealing

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Red-Dead-Redemption-Marston-167040079
#119ChairstoodPosted 4/4/2013 12:13:46 AM
Since we know that the Ryu Hayabusa and Calypso tweet is fake, this leak still has a chance.
---
Currently playing: Wow, PSAS:BR, DW8, SFxTK and OP:PW2
PSN name: Lawfreeze
#120RoyalShinePosted 4/4/2013 12:19:19 AM
GuillermoX posted...
Oh and who's dart?

Legend of Dragoon from PS1
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr