Rival Stage with no level introduction? (Includes idea)

#1xSSBB64xPosted 3/23/2013 3:04:51 PM
When you get this stage online, it's totally unexpected and if someone presses start, you'll jump right into battle, and also this stage has no mashup whatsoever.

To keep it as entertaining as the other levels it should at least have Polygon Man show up at some point and then he'll affect the stage by either doing his attack at the middle of the stage (which is his weak spot in his boss battle) and then he'll drop a bunch of AP orbs if you're successful in damaging him badly enough (I guess it'll have to be a bunch of damage occording to how chaotic it is in FFA) and also he'll use any of the enhanced stage hazard attacks that he uses in his boss fight. At the couple last seconds of a timed match, the last time you'll successful in damaging him, he should explode like he does when you defeat him and then drops a buch of AP orbs that are from the big ball of AP energy, possibly making a comeback for a certain someone if it helps him get enough AP for a good super like a level 2 or even 3 if the person's bar is already filled up a good bit.

But idk, I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks about this idea, I remember the rival stage not being selectable in VS mode but now it is but is lacking what the other stages have in it's same list. (excluding practice/training levels)
---
Add me plz ^_^ PSN: xSSBB64x
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Sackboy, Both Coles, and Isaac
#2McFordmansonPosted 3/23/2013 3:06:04 PM
Rival Arena is this game's Final Destination. It's supposed to be plain.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#3LanceDrakePosted 3/23/2013 3:07:22 PM
Rival Arena is this game's Final Destination. It's supposed to be plain.

This, this, 1000x this. I don't want ANYTHING to interrupt it.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#4xSSBB64x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 3:16:25 PM
Then it should at least have a level intro, because it goes to character intros right away, and then if it's skipped it'll go to the match... RIGHT AWAY.
---
Add me plz ^_^ PSN: xSSBB64x
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Sackboy, Both Coles, and Isaac
#5KingTumbleweedPosted 3/23/2013 3:21:42 PM
What about an alternative version of the stage called "Polygon Man's Residence" or whatever that has TC's idea? Therefore, we have a plain stage and an interesting one.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#6jesstivalPosted 3/23/2013 5:14:02 PM
Drink your beer during the loading screen like the rest of us.
#7DrunkenMegamanPosted 3/23/2013 5:48:37 PM
No items

Raiden only

Final Desti- I mean Rival Arena.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65649719