I bet they see all the requests for a Jak II costume...

#11LanceDrakePosted 3/23/2013 9:40:19 PM
LanceDrake posted...
Just waiting for them to completely f*** it all up.

"Lost Frontier Jak, guys! That's what you wanted, right?"

That quoted line almost made me s*** my pants lmao! The funny thing about it is that SB would have done something like that.

Glad it almost entertained you to the point of defecating yourself XD

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them to do something like this. They already picked a lame one for Kratos, Sackboy, and Sly. There were certainly better picks to be had. I also think the pick for Drake was kinda lame, but I know you personally like it due to the Jak reference on it.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#12LightEcoSagePosted 3/23/2013 9:45:09 PM
LanceDrake posted...
LanceDrake posted...

That quoted line almost made me s*** my pants lmao! The funny thing about it is that SB would have done something like that.

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past them to do something like this. They already picked a lame one for Kratos, Sackboy, and Sly. There were certainly better picks to be had. I also think the pick for Drake was kinda lame, but I know you personally like it due to the Jak reference on it.

All those mentioned costumes were actually great choices man especially Drakes(not because of the Jak reference) :/
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#13LanceDrakePosted 3/23/2013 9:50:50 PM
LanceDrake posted...
LanceDrake posted...

All those mentioned costumes were actually great choices man especially Drakes(not because of the Jak reference) :/

Well, my personal picks for those I listed would be any joke costume (particularly Cod of War) for Kratos or his Legionnaire costume from Ghost of Sparta, Avalon Centrifuge or "Marvin" costume (tracksuit, afro, and aviators) for Sackboy, Tuxedo or Rioichi for Sly, and either Suit or Doughnut for Drake.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main