I feel sorry for Evil Cole players

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I feel sorry for Evil Cole players

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
4 years ago#1
To see them only use their level 2 now. Thats pretty sad. I've only seen like 4 of them this week.

Just had one rage quit because his giga punch wasn't working.
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#2
I had a Evil Cole use his level 2 on me once in Metropolis. And as he used his level 2, the conveyor below started to move, and it moved him towards the middle of the map but I stayed where i was (because his level 2 put me in the air) and after his level 2 animation was done, I dropped down from the air and didn't die lol. He rage quit immediately after. :3
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.

User Info: mikesettokill

mikesettokill
4 years ago#3
His level 1 is still better than most level 1's.
In the rain or in the snow, I got the got the funky flow.

blazin640
4 years ago#4
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I had a Evil Cole use his level 2 on me once in Metropolis. And as he used his level 2, the conveyor below started to move, and it moved him towards the middle of the map but I stayed where i was (because his level 2 put me in the air) and after his level 2 animation was done, I dropped down from the air and didn't die lol. He rage quit immediately after. :3

that is hilarious. Was he that dumb not to realize that he could end his super early?
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.

blazin640
4 years ago#5
mikesettokill posted...

true, but it can be hard to use raw unless you tech trap or while they are in the air.

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
4 years ago#6
Pink_a_Dink posted...

There have been a lot of things wrong with E.Coles level 2 pre and post patch!

When I get a friend to troll or be stylish, I would usually have them use GC or EC level 1 but throw them into my level 2. The animation still continues but the opponent doesn't explode at the end. Sly can teleport away but the level 2 range still catches him but if he teleported, the super still doesn't kill him. Now there are just random moments where I hit them with the level 2 and instead if death, they are just completely bright red for the rest of the game O_o
We do what we must.................

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
4 years ago#7
Never feel bad for Evil Cole players blazin. You know that.
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."

blazin640
4 years ago#8
Charizard18 posted...
Never feel bad for Evil Cole players blazin. You know that.

but they lost their manhood :(

User Info: LanceDrake

LanceDrake
4 years ago#9
I don't think we should ever feel bad for a top tier character with arguably the easiest level 1 hit confirm in the whole game.
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main

User Info: gameghy555

gameghy555
4 years ago#10
mikesettokill posted...

This. His level 1 worked on my Parappa's level 2. I clearly touched him first but he straight lifting me up.
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I feel sorry for Evil Cole players

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived