I feel sorry for Evil Cole players

#1blazin640Posted 3/24/2013 3:11:47 AM(edited)
To see them only use their level 2 now. Thats pretty sad. I've only seen like 4 of them this week.

Just had one rage quit because his giga punch wasn't working.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#2Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/24/2013 3:25:26 AM
I had a Evil Cole use his level 2 on me once in Metropolis. And as he used his level 2, the conveyor below started to move, and it moved him towards the middle of the map but I stayed where i was (because his level 2 put me in the air) and after his level 2 animation was done, I dropped down from the air and didn't die lol. He rage quit immediately after. :3
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#3mikesettokillPosted 3/24/2013 3:27:10 AM
His level 1 is still better than most level 1's.
---
In the rain or in the snow, I got the got the funky flow.
#4blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:32:28 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I had a Evil Cole use his level 2 on me once in Metropolis. And as he used his level 2, the conveyor below started to move, and it moved him towards the middle of the map but I stayed where i was (because his level 2 put me in the air) and after his level 2 animation was done, I dropped down from the air and didn't die lol. He rage quit immediately after. :3

that is hilarious. Was he that dumb not to realize that he could end his super early?
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#5blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:33:38 AM(edited)
mikesettokill posted...

true, but it can be hard to use raw unless you tech trap or while they are in the air.
---
#6Lucarioaura22Posted 3/24/2013 4:02:41 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...

There have been a lot of things wrong with E.Coles level 2 pre and post patch!

When I get a friend to troll or be stylish, I would usually have them use GC or EC level 1 but throw them into my level 2. The animation still continues but the opponent doesn't explode at the end. Sly can teleport away but the level 2 range still catches him but if he teleported, the super still doesn't kill him. Now there are just random moments where I hit them with the level 2 and instead if death, they are just completely bright red for the rest of the game O_o
---
We do what we must.................
#7Charizard18Posted 3/24/2013 4:10:23 AM
Never feel bad for Evil Cole players blazin. You know that.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#8blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 4:11:36 AM
Charizard18 posted...
Never feel bad for Evil Cole players blazin. You know that.

but they lost their manhood :(
---
#9LanceDrakePosted 3/24/2013 8:07:37 AM
I don't think we should ever feel bad for a top tier character with arguably the easiest level 1 hit confirm in the whole game.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#10gameghy555Posted 3/24/2013 8:10:10 AM
mikesettokill posted...

This. His level 1 worked on my Parappa's level 2. I clearly touched him first but he straight lifting me up.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim