You don't want any 3rd party characters, yet you want Crash...

#1KillDozer123Posted 3/24/2013 2:46:31 AM
...who is a third party character?

Make up your minds, people.

Seriously.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#2T_l_M_B_0Posted 3/24/2013 2:48:58 AM
Huh? Nobody is saying we don't want 3rd party characters.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#3blazin640Posted 3/24/2013 2:51:59 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

Pretty sure most people are.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#4LightEcoSagePosted 3/24/2013 2:59:26 AM
Lol at this topic, wow.
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#5T_l_M_B_0Posted 3/24/2013 3:06:49 AM
blazin640 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

I've never heard it.
The big 5 are all 3rd party... so.... yeah.... pretty sure almost everyone wants 3rd party characters.
---
#6blazin640Posted 3/24/2013 3:08:22 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
blazin640 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

I've never heard it.
The big 5 are all 3rd party... so.... yeah.... pretty sure almost everyone wants 3rd party characters.

people complain about this game being about exclusives, not third party. People are ok with 3rd party people now, but before? Not at all.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#7T_l_M_B_0Posted 3/24/2013 3:25:08 AM
blazin640 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
blazin640 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

I've never heard it.

people complain about this game being about exclusives, not third party. People are ok with 3rd party people now, but before? Not at all.

Thats not true at all, some of the highest requested characters have been 3rd party ever since the game was announced. People complain about advertising characters, not 3rd parties.
---
#8diebuster2Posted 3/24/2013 3:28:16 AM(edited)
1st Party, 3rd party? Whatever. If you do not see the relevance that Crash has amongst PS, then you don't deserve to call yourself a true fan of PS.
---
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. - Harvey Dent.
#9blazin640Posted 3/24/2013 3:32:18 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
blazin640 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
blazin640 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

I've never heard it.

Thats not true at all, some of the highest requested characters have been 3rd party ever since the game was announced. People complain about advertising characters, not 3rd parties.

Yeah but most of the people requesting those third party characters DONT KNOW that they are third party. Everyone says Crash oh Crash, but most don't realize he is 3rd party now.
---
#10T_l_M_B_0Posted 3/24/2013 3:36:44 AM
blazin640 posted...
Yeah but most of the people requesting those third party characters DONT KNOW that they are third party. Everyone says Crash oh Crash, but most don't realize he is 3rd party now.

I doubt many people are that dumb. Certainly some are, but definitely not most.
---