Old Stage Idea

#1ShorydoukenPosted 3/24/2013 11:01:39 PM
Stage- Qaudrangle Manor
Portal+Quantum Conundrum

Layout- Like a cross between Time Station and Columbia, two large platforms on each side, and two smaller platforms above them.

You start out in the foyer of the Q. Manor. With hazards on the stage will shift between the diffrent dimensions: Fluffy, making you jump higher, Heavy, makes it where you can't jump at all, Slow, where everyone moves slower, obviously, and Reverse gravity, which makes you hang upon the ceiling and fight..

Around 1:30 (If 3:00) the foyer will randomly shake. Suddenly, GLaDOS comes down from the ceiling, with Atlas and P-Body coming with her.

If hazards are on, A & PB will jump onto the stage and put portals in random places, which the players can jump in and out of.

Also, GLaDOS will start putting sentries in random places, both rocket and bullet, that will make players lose AP. The rockets will go in and out of the portals.

Near the end, maybe :45/:30 seconds till the end, IKE will appear out of nowhere on top of GLaDOS, pulling a wire and shutting her off.

No more sentries, but A & PB still put portals in places.

Feedback?
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
PSN:Luigifan20
#2G-ScythePosted 3/24/2013 11:11:16 PM
the idea pretty much writes itself
both games could be fantastic levels on their own
they almost go together too well (which makes sense since QC was based off an idea for Portal 2)
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#3Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/24/2013 11:18:45 PM
I like it!
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21