"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
4 years ago#2
Stay tuned. The best is yet to come.

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
4 years ago#3
I'm glad that I got Zeus/Isaac for free because Superboy isn't getting another penny out of me. Even your average indie game is superior to this ****, despite the obviously inferior budget and manpower. I'm tired of Superboy's lazy coding. PSAS is a barebones cash-in. The only thing it had going for it is it's core gameplay, which doesn't mean much considering it's terribly broken & generally flawed. They're amateurs. I've been wanting to give up on PSAS for a while now, especially with Injustice coming up, but this recent patch/DLCjust sealed the deal for me.
"Women!? Wutz a women? Iz it brand of serial? a herp to da derp..." - Masashi Kishimoto

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#4
Finally a worthy topic Icy lol. Yes it wins it.
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
4 years ago#5
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I'm glad that I got Zeus/Isaac for free because Superboy isn't getting another penny out of me. Even your average indie game is superior to this ****, despite the obviously inferior budget and manpower. I'm tired of Superboy's lazy coding. PSAS is a barebones cash-in. The only thing it had going for it is it's core gameplay, which doesn't mean much considering it's terribly broken & generally flawed. They're amateurs. I've been wanting to give up on PSAS for a while now, especially with Injustice coming up, but this recent patch/DLCjust sealed the deal for me.

your average indie gamer doesn't make multiplayer fighting games. Thats on a whole different level. Yeah indie games obviously have less man power, but you really can't compare the two unless you've created a game yourself and know the ins and outs of both a fighter and your typical indie game.
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.

Bestia_Somnia
4 years ago#6
Regardless I've never seen such a broken full retail game. It should have been a 20 PSN title.

Being a multiplayer game might excuse some of the balance issues, but not the countless number of game-ruining glitches/bugs. That's just down to Superboy being full of amateurs.
"Women!? Wutz a women? Iz it brand of serial? a herp to da derp..." - Masashi Kishimoto

blaze19_0X
4 years ago#7
blazin640 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

your average indie gamer doesn't make multiplayer fighting games. Thats on a whole different level.

Skullgirls.

blaze19_0X
4 years ago#8
However, Bestia, I have a feeling you`ll come back.

One does not simply just leave this game.

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
4 years ago#9
blaze19_0X posted...
blazin640 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

your average indie gamer doesn't make multiplayer fighting games. Thats on a whole different level.

Skullgirls.

thats just one game and he said average indie game. Plus its not even the same type of fighter.
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.

Bestia_Somnia
4 years ago#10
blaze19_0X posted...
However, Bestia, I have a feeling you`ll come back.

One does not simply just leave this game.

No, I really won't. I'll be busy with Injustice and plenty of other games. I already haven't played PSAS in months. I only came back to try out Zeus/Isaac because I got them for free. PSAS doesn't have the pulling power that your standard fighting game has. There's no reason to come back.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. PSASBR for Glitch of the Year??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived