#1IcyFlamez96Posted 3/24/2013 11:38:32 PM
Superboy cracks me up.
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#2blaze19_0XPosted 3/24/2013 11:45:51 PM
Stay tuned. The best is yet to come.
#3Bestia_SomniaPosted 3/24/2013 11:47:46 PM
I'm glad that I got Zeus/Isaac for free because Superboy isn't getting another penny out of me. Even your average indie game is superior to this ****, despite the obviously inferior budget and manpower. I'm tired of Superboy's lazy coding. PSAS is a barebones cash-in. The only thing it had going for it is it's core gameplay, which doesn't mean much considering it's terribly broken & generally flawed. They're amateurs. I've been wanting to give up on PSAS for a while now, especially with Injustice coming up, but this recent patch/DLCjust sealed the deal for me.
---
"Women!? Wutz a women? Iz it brand of serial? a herp to da derp..." - Masashi Kishimoto
#4LightEcoSagePosted 3/24/2013 11:50:47 PM
Finally a worthy topic Icy lol. Yes it wins it.
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#5blazin640Posted 3/24/2013 11:55:29 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I'm glad that I got Zeus/Isaac for free because Superboy isn't getting another penny out of me. Even your average indie game is superior to this ****, despite the obviously inferior budget and manpower. I'm tired of Superboy's lazy coding. PSAS is a barebones cash-in. The only thing it had going for it is it's core gameplay, which doesn't mean much considering it's terribly broken & generally flawed. They're amateurs. I've been wanting to give up on PSAS for a while now, especially with Injustice coming up, but this recent patch/DLCjust sealed the deal for me.

your average indie gamer doesn't make multiplayer fighting games. Thats on a whole different level. Yeah indie games obviously have less man power, but you really can't compare the two unless you've created a game yourself and know the ins and outs of both a fighter and your typical indie game.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#6Bestia_SomniaPosted 3/25/2013 12:08:28 AM
Regardless I've never seen such a broken full retail game. It should have been a 20 PSN title.

Being a multiplayer game might excuse some of the balance issues, but not the countless number of game-ruining glitches/bugs. That's just down to Superboy being full of amateurs.
---
"Women!? Wutz a women? Iz it brand of serial? a herp to da derp..." - Masashi Kishimoto
#7blaze19_0XPosted 3/25/2013 12:11:43 AM
blazin640 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

your average indie gamer doesn't make multiplayer fighting games. Thats on a whole different level.

Skullgirls.
#8blaze19_0XPosted 3/25/2013 12:13:21 AM
However, Bestia, I have a feeling you`ll come back.

One does not simply just leave this game.
#9blazin640Posted 3/25/2013 12:16:08 AM(edited)
blaze19_0X posted...
blazin640 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

your average indie gamer doesn't make multiplayer fighting games. Thats on a whole different level.

Skullgirls.

thats just one game and he said average indie game. Plus its not even the same type of fighter.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#10Bestia_SomniaPosted 3/25/2013 12:18:31 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
However, Bestia, I have a feeling you`ll come back.

One does not simply just leave this game.

No, I really won't. I'll be busy with Injustice and plenty of other games. I already haven't played PSAS in months. I only came back to try out Zeus/Isaac because I got them for free. PSAS doesn't have the pulling power that your standard fighting game has. There's no reason to come back.
---