So someone blocked me because I have no talent =(

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 3/25/2013 4:54:34 PM
I 1v1ed someone in the chat and he said he had me blocked before because I spam to win...

Apparently pressing the same button combinations 50 times doesn't get me a job.... What am I supposed to do with my life then??? =,,(

I love rage =D
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#2blaze19_0XPosted 3/25/2013 4:55:02 PM
What chat?
#3Rlaur2Posted 3/25/2013 4:55:37 PM
It was luigi wasn't it?
---
-_-
#4LilCrimsonNemoPosted 3/25/2013 4:56:26 PM
Your fighting skills are in rooins.
---
PSN: CrimsonNemo
Official Sir Little Turd of the Allucaneet Kingdom
#5IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 4:57:27 PM
rlaur2 posted...
It was luigi wasn't it?

Nah
---
#6Myles98Posted 3/25/2013 4:58:18 PM
C'mon Icy tell us!
---
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#7Potatoman622Posted 3/25/2013 5:02:49 PM
I had someone do that. He was sending hate mail during a quick match about how bad I was after I killed him off. Then as I killed his partner he sent a message saying I was blocked lol.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#8Rlaur2Posted 3/25/2013 5:07:50 PM
I had someone do that. He was sending hate mail during a quick match about how bad I was after I killed him off. Then as I killed his partner he sent a message saying I was blocked lol.

Something sort of similar happened with me. Some guy lost after his partner died early on, he sent me a message claiming I couldn't beat him 1v1. After I beat him half a dozen times with my Raiden, he claimed I need OP characters to win, so I beat him one more time, this time with Sir Dan. I asked him "What next?" and he told me to shove it up my ass and blocked me.
---
-_-
#9PyroSparkPosted 3/25/2013 5:20:20 PM
rlaur2 posted...

Something sort of similar happened with me. Some guy lost after his partner died early on, he sent me a message claiming I couldn't beat him 1v1. After I beat him half a dozen times with my Raiden, he claimed I need OP characters to win, so I beat him one more time, this time with Sir Dan. I asked him "What next?" and he told me to shove it up my ass and blocked me.

LOLOLOLLOOL
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#10IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:32:50 PM
He said he had me blocked before he asked me to play today but he didn't know why. I'm confused as to why he'd actually block me because of a couple 1v1s lol
---