Is radec a bad character now?

#11arclouks_xPosted 3/26/2013 2:19:55 PM
chunkyshtew posted...
I've never played Killzone but I've always questioned Radec's intentions. He definitely comes across as a bad person, but then again so does Kratos and he's the protagonist in his game/series. I'm not sure but definitely curious.

Well most kz fans would agree with.me that the helghast are the victims and theyre just trying to get revenge over the isa, radec.is ruthless and kills anyon he wants even helghast, he blindly follows visari to death but he isn't good at all(even with the helghast being victims) radec is just a badass baddie.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing: Persona 3 Portable,The Walking Dead,MGS 3 HD.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#12chunkyshtewPosted 3/26/2013 2:21:28 PM
arclouks_x posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
I've never played Killzone but I've always questioned Radec's intentions. He definitely comes across as a bad person, but then again so does Kratos and he's the protagonist in his game/series. I'm not sure but definitely curious.

Well most kz fans would agree with.me that the helghast are the victims and theyre just trying to get revenge over the isa, radec.is ruthless and kills anyon he wants even helghast, he blindly follows visari to death but he isn't good at all(even with the helghast being victims) radec is just a badass baddie.

Is he heighast or Isa? Or is he just a rogue that goes around killing everything?
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#13squirrel_boyPosted 3/26/2013 2:23:56 PM(edited)
ZeroGravity38 posted...
A bad radec is someone who just goes in the corner and snipes all the time.

pffft. Just gotta use the right tool for the job. If some stupid raiden wants to run right at you over and over again, i don't see the problem in sniping their OP little faces.
#14Hopeful_PhoenixPosted 3/26/2013 2:24:47 PM
squirrel_boy posted...
ZeroGravity38 posted...
A bad radec is someone who just goes in the corner and snipes all the time.

pffft. Just gotta use the right tool for the job. If some stupid raiden wants to run right at you over and over again, i don't see the problem in shooting their OP little faces.

Do it against a wall, and toss that electric thing on the wall as a defense for added rage. Idiots run into it everytime.
#15vincient_FFVIIPosted 3/26/2013 2:43:56 PM
chunkyshtew posted...
arclouks_x posted...
chunkyshtew posted...

Is he heighast or Isa? Or is he just a rogue that goes around killing everything?

helghast
---
if its not my character... i dont care :)
#16An_Unkind_RGNPosted 3/26/2013 3:40:40 PM
One of the biggest underdogs now.

Most Radec users i have seen online usually do very well in 2v2, supporting their teammate and knowing how to deal with close encounters (both land and air).
---
~Maybe all the wolves could lose my scent and I can stay here for a while...~
#17hyperknees91Posted 3/26/2013 4:03:36 PM
Maybe in 1v1 he can't really stack up, but in 2v2 and FFA he's a great partner.
---
JUS FC 2019-5866-6015
Brawl FC 3823-8182-8990