So I'm now working on my final two movesets for my compilation topic....

#1Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/26/2013 1:06:18 PM(edited)
And damn Chell is proving to be a bit difficult to make xD Anyone have any ideas? the moves I have so far-

Square-

Neutral- Wheatley Swing- 2 hit combo. Chell swings with Wheatley attached to her portal gun, flinching the enemy, then follows up with a stronger swing that tumbles enemies. Wheatley will say "Ow!" each time the attack hits something. Air version she only does the second hit.

Side- Wheatley Home Run- Chell does a home run swing with Wheatley that sends enemies flying. Isn't too fast but still kind of strong. When it hits enemies Wheatley yells "OWWW!" in a louder voice than the neutral square.

Down- Companion Cube- Chell lifts up a Companion Cube with the portal gun in front of her, then drops it down flattening any enemies hit. Has a bit of a start up, the Companion Cube will sit on the ground it was dropped until the attack is used again. Can also be used to drop it into a portal, which will launch it at max velocity instantly as a projectile.

Up- Upward Swing- Chell does the Wheatley home run swing upward at an angle. Has the same properties as the side attack, including Wheatley's OW!

Triangle-

Neutral-

Side-

Down-

Up-

Circle-

Neutral- Portal Gun- Chell fires the portal gun, making a portal if it hits the ground, a wall, a ceiling (including the bottoms of fall through platforms) (has a near infinite range). Can hold circle to make her aim like Radec and Isaac's level 1's (would work better with how the attack works). Can only have two portals at a time, the oldest one being removed if a new one is placed. Chell and other players can pass through these portals as a quick method of getting around, as well as sending projectile based attacks through (only hers though) or certain items (including Chell's turret). Follows the same rule as it does in portal, sending players out at the same momentum they were going. Chell will have control while lading if she was moving fast into it, while enemy players will be sent flying out in a spinning motion.

Side-

Down-

Up-

I also have some ideas for the Propulsion Gel and Repulsion Gel but trying to figure out how to implement the Propulsion Gel. Also have a turret idea but I'm trying to figure out how I want to set it up (either a placeable turret like Emmet's minus the flinching, or kind of a mid range attack with her pulling it out to make it fire a few shots.)

Also made this topic to ask if anyone with considerable talent with art or photoshop could make a roster photo of all twenty four of my movesets (including Chell and Claptrap) I can link if them you need. Just thought it'd be neat to have, as well as wanted to attach when I edit em all and get up the courage to send em all to the PSASBR team to see what they think :D
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#2Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/26/2013 1:10:32 PM
I wish I could help, but I haven't played enough Portal to be of use.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#3rahmed51387Posted 3/26/2013 1:11:54 PM
Just to be able to expand your moveset possibilities, you can incorporate the other corrupted cores you deal with when you encounter the Portal final bosses.

Oh, and I nominate the (PORTAL 2 SPOILERS) ending where you use the moon as a portal exit as her Level 3 having all the characters sucked out through the moon portal for an immediate death.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#4Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:12:41 PM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
I wish I could help, but I haven't played enough Portal to be of use.

It's cool lol. Chell I'm just having trouble figuring out what I'm gonna do for her triangle, and how I want certain circle moves to work, and Claptrap I keep changing my mind on how I want the stances to work >.>
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#5Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:14:58 PM(edited)
rahmed51387 posted...
Just to be able to expand your moveset possibilities, you can incorporate the other corrupted cores you deal with when you encounter the Portal final bosses.

Oh, and I nominate the (PORTAL 2 SPOILERS) ending where you use the moon as a portal exit as her Level 3 having all the characters sucked out through the moon portal for an immediate death.

Actually I was gonna use that as the level 2 xD Was gonna have it where Chell would fire the portal on the ground, then fire upwards to the moon as she rolled away, making the portal suck in enemies in a radius and kill them. Level 3 I was thinking something involving GLaDOS and her chamber.

EDIT- Also I'm considering making the personality cores into either a triangle move, different triangle moves, or her level 1. Can't figure out what though q.q
---
#6Myles98Posted 3/26/2013 1:14:14 PM
What's your claptrap moveset like? :0
---
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#7KingTumbleweedPosted 3/26/2013 1:17:32 PM(edited)
Set up a talking turret? Utilise the laser beams (curse their names) or rocket turrets?

A super could be shooting a rocket out of a portal like in the final Portal battle.
Or, as said before, the shooting of the moon.
Level 3 could be filling the stage with neurotoxin, possibly like Sir Dan's.

Errr...maybe a belly flop based on all the fat jokes xD

EDIT: Wait, I've got it! Combustible Lemon attack!
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#8Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:17:05 PM
Myles98 posted...
What's your claptrap moveset like? :0

So far he's coming out as a stance change character with his normal personality, and his Ninja Assassin Claptrap personality. Normal uses dance moves and guns (I'm thinking of having his level 1 be a JAKOBS pistol, and if he kills anyone he uses their catch phrase), and his Ninja Assassin stance is more of a melee rush down style using different attacks from his Claptrap minions. I can post what little I have so far if ya want. Only have the square attacks of normal stance so far though.
---
#9Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:19:21 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...
Set up a talking turret? Utilise the laser beams (curse their names) or rocket turrets?

A super could be shooting a rocket out of a portal like in the final Portal battle.
Or, as said before, the shooting of the moon.
Level 3 could be filling the stage with neurotoxin, possibly like Sir Dan's.

Errr...maybe a belly flop based on all the fat jokes xD

Heh. I was just gonna have GLaDOS act as her voice like how Big Daddy has Andrew Ryan. Just she'd be a lot more talkative, insulting Chell when she's killed, insulting enemies about how they were killed by Chell, and taunts. And the Neurotoxin thing is actually kind of close to what I was having set xD I might use that rocket thing for the level 1, would free up the personality cores for her triangle attack/s
---
#10christiankid7Posted 3/26/2013 1:21:33 PM
Do you have any ideas for throws? They should all be Portal related IMO

Down Throw: Chell sets up a portal underneath the enemy and they fall through. Chell sets up another portal above and they fall down, losing AP. EITHER that or she sets up a portal right above the one they fell into, setting up a chain of them constantly falling throught the portals for a limited time, like this (http://youtu.be/APAcU3YBhYc?t=14s start at :14)
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards